PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They better have BF1 patched by Thursday:upsetfavre:

Having to redownload will suck. I'll be sleep by time it's done.

Looks like Rapestop has the best OG PS4 trade in deal with 150 store credit. I'm gonna do that

I'm gonna goto Rapestop and get mine too.

Trading in my OG PS4 since they give 150 store credit.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Having to redownload will suck. I'll be sleep by time it's done.

Looks like Rapestop has the best OG PS4 trade in deal with 150 store credit. I'm gonna do that

I'm gonna goto Rapestop and get mine too.

Trading in my OG PS4 since they give 150 store credit.
Keeping mine breh

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Heres another Battlefield 1 comparison video where the reviewer says the support for Pro is already on the disc.

In the comments he said HDR is missing but the jump in resolution and textures is present on the disc.

It actually kinda makes sense because Titanfall is the same way and they are both EA Games. I just hope the FPS for online multiplayer improved...

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Heres another Battlefield 1 comparison video where the reviewer says the support for Pro is already on the disc.

In the comments he said HDR is missing but the jump in resolution and textures is present on the disc.

It actually kinda makes sense because Titanfall is the same way and they are both EA Games. I just hope the FPS for online multiplayer improved...

Didnt they say back when it was announced that framerate for online games wasnt going to happen because it could give advantage over ps4 regular players?

TheGregReaper

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Didnt they say back when it was announced that framerate for online games wasnt going to happen because it could give advantage over ps4 regular players?

Yeah but the normal PS4 runs at 60fps with a bunch of dips and freezes...technically the Pro version can run at 60fps without all the drops and they'd still be holding true to what they originally said:mjgrin:

TheGregReaper

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mine shipped from BB :lupe:

Mine shipped yesterday from amazon but I woke up to an email this morning saying it was delayed in Texas due to weather conditions and won't be here until Friday:stopitslime:

You best believe I just put in for in store pickup from Best Buy and I'll return the one from Amazon back to Best Buy when it gets here:mjgrin: