PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Mine shipped yesterday from amazon but I woke up to an email this morning saying it was delayed in Texas due to weather conditions and won't be here until Friday:stopitslime:

You best believe I just put in for in store pickup from Best Buy and I'll return the one from Amazon back to Best Buy when it gets here:mjgrin:
According to my order summary (Amazon) mine won't ship out until tomorrow but is still expected to arrive by Thursday. :jbhmm:

I'm closer to Texas than you so I don't know whether I'ma be pissed and have to do the same thing or not.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So I guess I should of made a thread separately for this... this is kind of an issue that yal skimped by
:dry:

EDIT: I see @spliz and @daze23 chimed in :salute:
Not surprised that some of the ultra Pro Sony guys were silent
:mjpls:
I get the overall point about "pay for patch" but he's also creatively paraphrasing Sony's response to something completely different. Yes, they admitted that a developer could choose that route but there was nothing in regards to them "not stopping them".

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I guess I should of made a thread separately for this... this is kind of an issue that yal skimped by

any company that does that would be crucified
I dapped this post yesterday :ufdup:

Edit: This is some dumb speculation that was debunked weeks ago.
It was shut down already by a dev on Neogaf:
We are not allowed to charge you for patches or pro feature updates.

The "fees" include anything we have to swallow to update our past games for you.

The internet can calm down. There is nothing we can do to leverage pro features or patches with price. Nothing

I mean...it's the most non news ever. Patches after launch can sometimes cost money (not fees but costs associated with making a patch), and supporting Pro when required is just absorbed into the launch checklist and approval.

Patches can never be charged, nor can exclusive Pro content can be charged either.
Sony won't charge for PS4 Pro patches for 4K and HDR (update)
http://kotaku.com/when-asked-if-ps4-pro-patches-would-cost-money-sony-sa-1786426018
This some old news that was taken out of context.
Nobody is going to be getting charged for patches :snoop:. shyt makes no fukking sense from any standpoint.:dead:.
It'd be a PR nightmare.

This some Meachthemonster bullshyt :mjlol:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get the overall point about "pay for patch" but he's also creatively paraphrasing Sony's response to something completely different. Yes, they admitted that a developer could choose that route but there was nothing in regards to them "not stopping them".
http://kotaku.com/when-asked-if-ps4-pro-patches-would-cost-money-sony-sa-1786426018
Sony won't charge for PS4 Pro patches for 4K and HDR (update)

Dude just made up some bullshyt and ran with it. Typical Youtube nikkas tryna spread misinformation.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm nervous brehs :lupe:...the 2TB I ordered for my Pro was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but got delayed...so far the Pro itself is still on schedule.

EDIT:

Hello,

We're contacting you about order #104-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx for "Sony PlayStation 4 Pro - 1TB." In order to ensure you receive your Sony PlayStation 4 Pro - 1TB on release day, we had to make a few shipping changes on your behalf. No action is required on your part, but you may have noticed a temporary shipping upgrade charge on your order. Rest assured, we'll make sure you are refunded for any extra costs you incurred shortly. We already have your console reserved for you and this is simply a back-end change on our side to ensure you receive your console on release day.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.com

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

As soon as he mentioned paying for patches i turned the shyt off

I watched a bit more. Hes like why would developers make a patch for free for sony? Um maybe so people will buy their games :what:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Im even looking forward tomorrow. When im going to get the hard drive and the dl of system software ready :mjgrin: