PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I went with Amazon because there is no tax. Mine should be here in the morning.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Random Access Memory is memory. a HDD is storage. the larger HDD won't effect performance
Fam I know the technicalities. Remember im a PC gamer. lol. But yea that's what I meant. also. I didn't say it would effect performance. I was just pointing out the system has more space.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Here is it in a nutshell:

Pro Patched games=better graphics/IQ and higher/stabler framerates. Like TF2 for example runs at 1440P 60fps on PS4 Pro. The 60fps target would be more stabler e.g. it'd drop less and stick to 60 compared to running on PS4.

Unpatched PS4 Pro games=run exactly the same for compatibility reasons. They didn't want a game, any game to end up having problems because of the stronger hardware so they turn off half the GPU and downclock the CPU to make sure it runs with no problems.

the "No different fps in games" thing you heard about is them saying they won't allow a game on PS4 to run only at 30fps while it being at 60fps on the Pro.

If a game is targeting 60fps on the OG PS4, the PS4 Pro would be stabler/higher. Like BF1 on PS4 has lots of drops and low framerates sometimes in 64 player matches so on the PS4 Pro it should run closer to 60/at 60 because of the improved hardware.

Like UC4 MP runs at 60fps much stabler than the PS4 version at 1080P compared to 900P on the PS4.

This is what I was talking about the whole time. the PS4 Pro running the same framerates more stable.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I shouldn't have a problem walking into Best Buy tomorrow and getting this right?