PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I essentially copped as another PS4. I needed to have one in my office with my Elgato set up (which is 1080p)... and I have the OG in my living room for the Vue and watching other streaming apps
:yeshrug:
You should have bought an Xbox, I'd teach you how to eat properly and free. No need to pay for vue. Smarten up Pras :francis:
Just realized some content on Netflix is 4k HDR (Ironfist), and through the pro you only get it 4k it doesnt activate the HDR version.
Check your settings.. You might wanna google "how to watch hdr Netflix on PsPro" because it's not just plugin and watch :handshake:
What's the best wired headset for under $20
Xbox one had a decent joint right now, check slick deals. I didn't see anything for ps4 at that price...
These types of arguments are pretty fukkin dumb. Yes, let's argue about how much money the parent company has instead of the individual consoles merits :mjlol:
If people did that, they'd see how the Xbox is the better system tho :ufdup:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You should have bought an Xbox, I'd teach you how to eat properly and free. No need to pay for vue. Smarten up Pras :francis:

If people did that, they'd see how the Xbox is the better system tho :ufdup:

It'd be an opinion...but at least one worth debating :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

If you have a 4k HDR TV, you have a native netflix app on there that does it just fine. No in between system needed.

But you wouldn't know these things..... :mjpls:

Because my Xbox can handle it :umad:
Lmao at using tv apps :mjlol:

Aye everyone, remember back in 2013 rekkapryde was like "it can't change channels that fast :damn:"

Then after Xbox landed and we talked up the media features he would go "I can do that PC, I can do that on a phone, see, no need to have an Xbox :sadcam:"

Last gen it was all about bluray, and how the ps3 could be your media centerpiece. What happened :laff:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Because my Xbox can handle it :umad:
Lmao at using tv apps :mjlol:

Aye everyone, remember back in 2013 rekkapryde was like "it can't change channels that fast :damn:"

Then after Xbox landed and we talked up the media features he would go "I can do that PC, I can do that on a phone, see, no need to have an Xbox :sadcam:"

Last gen it was all about bluray, and how the ps3 could be your media centerpiece. What happened :laff:

*turns on tv*
*press Netflix button*

Fin

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
*turns on tv*
*press Netflix button*

Fin
You won't win the entertainment setup convenience argument breh. The XBOX One is the GOAT for that shyt. Even PC heads like myself and @Ciggavelli have broken it down many times before.

Couple that with Kinect on your system and it's unmatched. Fire TV, Apple TV, Boxee Box, HTPC...nothing has that all as integrated as the xbox one.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You won't win the entertainment setup convenience argument breh. The XBOX One is the GOAT for that shyt. Even PC heads like myself and @Ciggavelli have broken it down many times before.

Couple that with Kinect on your system and it's unmatched. Fire TV, Apple TV, Boxee Box, HTPC...nothing has that all as integrated as the xbox one.
Yo, what's so different about this entertainment argument you keep bringing up? Last time I checked both systems had the same frigging services/apps so it always sounds like a bit of you just being a microsoft Stan in denial.

PS4 has literally the same features as Xbox 1 in this regard, I'm not seeing this shyt about it being all that. You be going extra like if someone uses a PS4 for entertainment then they are seriously lacking so many features or something when that's far from the truth.

For sheer options, Xbox One is the superior entertainment machine. The system has the unique ability to transmit your cable box's TV signal, allowing you to quickly switch between playing a game and watching a show. The upgraded Xbox One S and PS4 Pro can both stream 4K content, but the Xbox One S is the only current console that plays 4K Blu-rays.

Other than that, both PS4 and Xbox One cover most entertainment essentials. Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube and Amazon Instant Video are available on both systems, as are more-niche apps such as WWE Network, Crunchyroll and NBA Game Time. Xbox One adds access to network apps like HBO Go, Fox Now, CW and Comedy Central, and you can even stream media from any DLNA-enabled device in your home.

aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9YL08vNTYzNjc2L29yaWdpbmFsL1VJX0xpdmVUaWxlc19VUy5wbmc=

Both consoles make it easy to cut cable. PS4 offers Sony's own PlayStation Vue online TV service (starting at $40 a month), which features lots of major cable channels, such as MTV and Nickelodeon; a slick interface; and a nearly limitless DVR. You also get local affiliate channels, which means you can enjoy prime-time hits, as well as local news and sports. The service is currently limited to select cities, however.

MORE: Sling TV vs. PlayStation Vue: Online TV Services Compared

Xbox One owners have access to Sling TV, a similar online TV service that offers top networks such as ESPN and AMC for $20 a month, with add-on packages that bring in the likes of Epix and HBO. Even if you don't have cable or Sling, Xbox One now has the ability to receive basic over-the-air live TV, as long as you have a separate antenna and adapter handy.

PS4 is the only one of the two to offer Spotify, which can play seamlessly in the background of your games. The Xbox One supports background music playback, but you'll have to rely on apps such as Pandora and Groove Music.

Winner: Xbox One. PS4 has Spotify and PlayStation Vue, but the Xbox One offers a 4K Blu-ray option and more ways to enjoy TV, with or without a cable subscription.

So really The Xbox One(S) has 4K bluray and TV in for cable... PS4 has spotify, PS Vue and pretty much every other feature/app. Maybe back in 2013-2015 it was more in favor for XB1 but nowadays?? I don't think there's this huge canyon gap like the way you make it out to be. :manny:. Personally I don't care for this as I don't watch TV and barely movies too. My PC is used for my media if anything since it's the same TV hooked up to the PS4. Again don't take this as me saying the XB1 is bad in this regard I'm just not seeing why you keep hyping it up so much when in reality it's pretty much a wash.

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yo, what's so different about this entertainment argument you keep bringing up? Last time I checked both systems had the same frigging services/apps so it always sounds like a bit of you just being a microsoft Stan in denial.

PS4 has literally the same features as Xbox 1 in this regard, I'm not seeing this shyt about it being all that.

So really The Xbox One(S) has 4K bluray and TV in for cable... PS4 has spotify, PS Vue and pretty much every other feature/app. Maybe back in 2013-2015 it was more in favor for XB1 but nowadays?? I don't think there's this huge canyon gap like the way you make it out to be. :manny:
???

You aren't showing me anything new. At this point you will just have to buy an xbox one s with kinect to understand.

I basically have a box full of other streaming capable devices sitting in a corner because the xbox one beats all of them. It's a focus that Mattrick and that original team had and it shows.