PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The latest PS4 beta introduces system wide supersampling. Finally. This is primarily beneficial for 1080P users.

eIWAKGd.png

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The cooling design of every PS4 sucks, Sony really needs to fix that on the next console.

There's no reason it should ever get as loud as it can. The loudest thing on the PS2 and PS3 was the disc drive spinning.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The cooling design of every PS4 sucks, Sony really needs to fix that on the next console.

There's no reason it should ever get as loud as it can. The loudest thing on the PS2 and PS3 was the disc drive spinning.
Special shout out to the 360 too. MS learned their lesson and made the X1 quiet. Hopefully Sony will learn too

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
MY pro gets hot and randomly shuts off, anybody know of a fix or faced this issue?

@Mowgli @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde

Sounds like you might have to send it in for repair. One of my homies had issues that sound similar to what you're experiencing and he couldn't find anything on the net about.

I thought my Pro was fukking up a few weeks back because it was going into rest mode randomly but it turns out it was the HDMI-CEC settings on my TV and Pro :snoop:. Whenever the TV gets shuts off after some time of inactivity it would put my Pro to sleep.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
MY pro gets hot and randomly shuts off, anybody know of a fix or faced this issue?

Open it and blow out the dust with air can.

Keep it in an area where it has room to blow air in all directions never enclosed.

If it still happens warranty that trash.

God of war got my PS4 sounding like a jet hanger.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

Mine just did this for the first time playing doom. It was hot as fukk. I read others online saying doom made their shyt overheat. Once i beat the campaing that shyts going to the bushes.

I had it in a tv stand so not fully enclose but definately would have kept some extra heat around it. However ive never had any issues before.

Moved it out of there to a spot wide open. I only played one session since but it was fine. Im also going to open it up and see what it looks like

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Mine just did this for the first time playing doom. It was hot as fukk. I read others online saying doom made their shyt overheat. Once i beat the campaing that shyts going to the bushes.

I had it in a tv stand so not fully enclose but definately would have kept some extra heat around it. However ive never had any issues before.

Moved it out of there to a spot wide open. I only played one session since but it was fine. Im also going to open it up and see what it looks like

I think I'm gonna upgrade my shyt in August. Sell this joint and get a new one.

Only this time I'm gonna make sure I save/transfer/upload all my shyt..... :mjcry:

@Leasy