PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point you will just have to buy an xbox one s with kinect to understand.

I basically have a box full of other streaming capable devices sitting in a corner because the xbox one beats all of them. It's a focus that Mattrick and that original team had and it shows.
I've used Xbox One a lot when my cousin who owned one was living here and I didn't find the Kinect to be really something necessary. It's more like a hey if you have one with your XB1 then use it but now?? If I had to buy a XB1 I wouldn't even buy it. I think though it depends on one's setup. Like I have all my stuff in my bedroom so my PS4, PC, Switch etc is on that one TV. I prefer using my PC since I'm mostly on it.

I could see someone with a living room setup using this if the PC isn't next to the TV. Still though I felt like the XB1 Entertainment>>>>>>>PS4 discussions are slightly disingenuous especially today.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You won't win the entertainment setup convenience argument breh. The XBOX One is the GOAT for that shyt. Even PC heads like myself and @Ciggavelli have broken it down many times before.

Couple that with Kinect on your system and it's unmatched. Fire TV, Apple TV, Boxee Box, HTPC...nothing has that all as integrated as the xbox one.

My point is I don't have to turn on another system to use Netflix in 4k hdr. That's it. Between that and my firetv I'm good.

Only app I use on my ps4 on the regular is the NBA one

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I got a question hopefully some can answer

I recently bought an external hard drive. I downloaded all my library on it.

Somebody just offered me a ps4 pro at a price I can't refuse.($150).

Can I transfer that external hard drive and contents to use onto my ps4 pro or am I going to have reformat it and read download everything?
Since nobody had an answer for me I thought I'd follow up on this.

I did the normal transfer from ps4 to ps4 pro then just plugged the external in to the pro and it transferred the games over and worked perfectly.

Was worried I'd have to redownload everything but nope.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So do you guys have boost mode on all the time or nah?

I haven't turned it on yet..haven't read up wether I should just leave it on or?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
so should I get the PSpro? I just got a 4k TV
Its kind of a luxury. If you can afford it definately go for it. I love mine. Most people who own one would say the same. Especially if you like Sony exclusives. shyt like Uncharted and Horizon look incredible on it. Some games get the fps upped which is dope for action games.

Cant play 4k Blu-ray which is a minus. But its a game machine :jawalrus:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I finally upgraded the bedroom white PS4 to a white PS4 Pro. Connecting both hardwired to my router it says it's a 4 hour transfer. Ridiculous.

Gonna try to get about $200 for the older model.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Ps4pro is 2nd class?

My white pro sitting clean, got Uncharted 4 looking amazing. Just wait till that new FIFA drop. Check the pool in the back

camlololol.gif