PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
we didn't go from SD to 1080p, we went SD... 720P.... 1080i.... 1080p
Uh, you got that mixed up bruh bruh :ufdup:
We went from SD to 1080i to 720p to 1080p. The first console game that was in HD was The Matrix for Xbox.
That's when I bought my AK-47in Samsung :to:
Quoting all of this random foolishness so I can up it next year when you n*ggas :sadcam:
You didn't quote my entire sentence tho :stopitslime:
You left out "Name a game that looks better than Gears 4 or Forza Horizon 3 when in HDR mode, you nor anyone else has spoken up against that statement. I don't care what "TheColi" fanboy forum thinks on the topic, I've seen it myself, and I've read countless reviews from PC gaming sites that state the same thing. Forza Horizon 3 in 4K (upscaled mind you) in HDR looks better than anything on PC including Forza Horizon 3 PC because PC monitors don't do HDR. HDR came outta nowhere and that is what sony is banking on will be enough to mask the fact the PSpro is.... a commoner :scusthov:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Uh, you got that mixed up bruh bruh :ufdup:
We went from SD to 1080i to 720p to 1080p. The first console game that was in HD was The Matrix for Xbox.
That's when I bought my AK-47in Samsung :to:
You didn't quote my entire sentence tho :stopitslime:
You left out "Name a game that looks better than Gears 4 or Forza Horizon 3 when in HDR mode, you nor anyone else has spoken up against that statement. I don't care what "TheColi" fanboy forum thinks on the topic, I've seen it myself, and I've read countless reviews from PC gaming sites that state the same thing. Forza Horizon 3 in 4K (upscaled mind you) in HDR looks better than anything on PC including Forza Horizon 3 PC because PC monitors don't do HDR. HDR came outta nowhere and that is what sony is banking on will be enough to mask the fact the PSpro is.... a commoner :scusthov:

Ratchet and Clank sh*t on Gears 4 and yes I own both and I own a couple 4K HDR10 capable televisions. I can't speak on Forza because I've never ran it.

The overall point is you conveniently cherry picked (the usual) a couple titles when I could pose the same question and ask you what One game looks better than Last of Us or UC4 on the Pro - not to mention every multi plat looks better on the Pro than it does on the One.

Like you did several years ago, you all are setting yourself up for failure with the blatant stanning.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ratchet and Clank sh*t on Gears 4 and yes I own both and I own a couple 4K HDR10 capable televisions. I can't speak on Forza because I've never ran it.

The overall point is you conveniently cherry picked (the usual) a couple titles when I could pose the same question and ask you what One game looks better than Last of Us or UC4 on the Pro - not to mention every multi plat looks better on the Pro than it does on the One.

Like you did several years ago, you all are setting yourself up for failure with the blatant stanning.
comparing a pro to the base model xbox is a tad unfair.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Bruh :stop: Did the PSpro make Last of US have extra graphics (tee hee) or is it just running better?
Was it upscaled to checkerboard 4K or was the game created to be in checkers 4K?
Was HDR part of the creation process or was it an afterthough patch... if that?

Cuz one of these games is built with native 4K+HDR in mind, and the results are :merchant:
Just like how the Pro upscales, so does the XB1s. But Gears was made for this shyt, TLOU was not :umad:
The "experts" have already spoke on it, so you lying about how shyt is greener on the otherside is just retarded.
Eventually Pro will have games with native HDR support and non native 4K gaming :francis: The Xbox will be on the short end of that stick for about 8months. Then they will take a King Kong HD-DVD sized shyt on everybodies checkerboard :blessed:

:smoker:Tru :win: Story:smoker:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scorpio gonna come with that Chessboard Rendering :mjgrin:
618614c49632fda85ff9ca7684929852314a02ea2338836726d9e1035b2a3de8.jpg