PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
4k is just lines on a screen; it's just a resolution, 2160p. Anything beyond that regarding picture quality is something else.

Then that's marketing, which still has no bearing on the fact that 2160p is 2160p. :heh:
:what: nikka did u even read what the argument was before giving ya shytty 2 cents? This is exactly what we was telling him. Smh

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Honestly, its not. It really really depends on the size of the tv, and how far you sit from it. Sitting 6 feet away from a 55in 4k monitor you will be HARD PRESSED to see much of a difference in detail.
You get the most difference with HDR, which is possible on the OG PS4...

You should avoid telling people they dont know what theyre talking about when you follow up with an incorrect statement.
As he said, 4k (pixel density) is 4k, period. Whether or not some manufacturers cheat on the number is irrelevant.
And he didn't know what he was talking about cause that wasn't even what the argument was. Who the fukk denied 4K was 4K? He was saying that there are 4KTV's out there that aren't TRUE 4KTVs. Which is the truth. So both yall don't know what yall talkin bout.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Point blank, there is a difference with 4K and 1080P case closed. This is last gen all over again with the sitting across the street crap

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Point blank, there is a difference with 4K and 1080P case closed. This is last gen all over again with the sitting across the street crap
It was never said that there isn't a difference. It is said that the difference is marginal in many cases.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I didn't skip anything, b. 4k resolution is 4k resolution, 2160p. You said, "true 4k." There is no "true 4k," unless you're talking about the cinema standard versus UHD, the television standard, which would be an entirely different subject.
U missed his entire point so u either skipped over something or have bad reading comprehension. He was talking about SPECIFIC TVs not being "true 4K". Aka faux K. Using tricks n shyt to mimic 4k. LG specifically does this in their lower and mid tier TVs. And while it's true 4K is 4K. Saying a 4K TV is a 4KTV when speaking of the quality of the picture is a retarded statement. That's like saying there aren't TVs that implement the technology better. U eliminate video processing, color reproduction, etc etc. It's not black and white. Never was and never will be.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was never said that there isn't a difference. It is said that the difference is marginal in many cases.
it depends on the game too. some games have already amazing IQ so 4k or so offers slight improvements mainly in resolving fine details like shimmering and wires etc.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
it depends on the game too. some games have already amazing IQ so 4k or so offers slight improvements mainly in resolving fine details like shimmering and wires etc.
Bringing games into the issue muddies the water too much for this very reason

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Too many smart DUMB nikkaz in this thread :whew:...

I have one of the best 4k tvs on the market and I see the pro difference. I'm happy with my purchase
It doesn't matter if you have the best SUHDTV from NEXT YEAR. Right now you're full of shyt since your bullshyt system isn't capable of doing NATIVE 4K unless its Pacman. So basically you saying Pacman hasn't looked that "Smooth" before :stopitslime:
Same. :yeshrug:

Sorry Court / @PS4 .... can't help you on this one fam. :francis:
Well I was talking about how Fatboi doesn't have a 4KTV thus making his thoughts on the topic.. obsolete :smugbiden:
U don't own a PS4 Pro. Aint shyt u can tell me about something I own and u dont. Further more. Why are u in this thread anyway? On top of that. What's the purpose honestly? U nikkas way too invested into this console war shyt. I'd rather continue what I'm doin and that's enjoy games on both consoles. All the nikkas u summoned that actually have the console can see and feel the clear difference between the games that have the patch.
:whoa: What does having a PS4 pro have to do with anything? Because first and foremost, you nikkaz p*ssy :manny:
HUMANS, especially the ones who post on THIS WEBSITE tend to post up bullshyt based on how much they spent. That don't make you an unbiased knowledgable person. See, an unbiased knowledgeable person would know that 4K isn't the same leap as HD was to SD. And most of the content you see in stores displaying 4K is the same bullshyt videos they showed when showing off HD. Those videos of lush waterfalls and wildlife clearer than you ever seen before. Infact, they created the HD channel to show off that bullshyt... I haven't seen the 4K channel yet but I'm sure it'll be the same network :francis:

Anywayz, the only actual leap in picture quality is when you have HDR. HDR is better than what 4K is possible of doing. HDR isn't really available for PC gamers yet, and PC gamers are still in the dark about how much HDR matters. If you want True HDR gaming right now, you'd have to play Forza Horizon 3 or Gears of War 4 on an XB1s. The games that have been "patched" to work with HDR look like shyt overall. The PS4pro won't have its real HDR title until Horizon lands. Til then, you nikkaz talking bullshyt and I'm sorry if I'm way too intelligent to fall for it :umad: You are basically the same as lardass 1, you don't know shyt.

You just wanna have a reason to believe you didn't waste thousands of dollars on a bunch of gimmicky bullshyt :laff:
HDR gaming is the future, paying $2000 in total to play Horizon in HDR is about the dumbest thing anyone could do in 2016 because right now you playing games that at times are inferior to its PS4 counterparts. Enjoy Knack you faggity fakkits :win:
It's also funny when u think about it that the difference in power between the PS4 and the PS4 Pro is a larger gap than the difference between Xbox 360 and PS3. And is a larger gap than the difference between PS4 and Xbox One. nikkas argued about the power difference in them shyt's for years yet have the nerve to say "it's not much difference" or "it ain't worth it" when it comes to this shyt. Makes no sense.
Sony fans lied.. that's it. Xbox360 vs PS3, you was under thee impression the entire gen that the cell processor was more powerful than the 360 even tho it wasn't. So while you say we "argued" over it. It was more like YOU LIED about your system that ran Red Dead Redeption in 545p on PS3 because it had Blu-ray. You thought it would make your games bigger (it didn't) they really just used the extra space to store different languages of games. Now :sitdown:
The only problem they have is that it's on the devs to utilize the additional power. It would of been dope if it worked like PC
:francis:

For example, if the Pro released and everybody with had additional setting/controls for their games and got to pick and chose the FPS/Resolution existing games run with. Hopefully that's the standard for games in the future for this thing.
I know that's the standard on PC..and scorpio. Why does the sony faithful always turn a blindeye to being shafted tho Golden?
I know you see what I'm talkin about...
Yea it should be. The issue is for the games out now alot of the devs had to go in last minute and patch shyt in. If everything worked like how Rise Of The Tomb Raider works it would be fire. Hopefully that's a trend that carries on to the future.
So dev's who knew about this system.. had to go in at the last moment.. to patch things up :laff:
You might wanna slow ya roll until sony is done fukkin you before you start going around telling everybody yall dating n shyt
how 'complicated' is obviously a matter of opinion. but it doesn't need to be as complicated as PC's, since they don't have to accommodate an almost infinite number of hardware configs. a few different options should be enough. and never the less they're still trying to get that right
Mad complicated son. They had to notify all the game developers about 2weeks ago, nikkaz is working on patches left n right son!
Besides..Sony has a fabulous track record of getting promised features working correctly :smugdraper:
It can do native 4k though. Why you talkin about shyt you dont know shyt about :jbhmm:

Probably the reason no one gets past the first sentece of your wack essays :scusthov:
And by nobody you mean.. everybody. As for Native 4K :stopitslime: It cannot do Native4K so stop that
What it does is it goes to an actual 4K image and challenges it to a game of checkers. If it wins, an actual 4K display will allow it to use a bootleg image that is 4K'ish. (Then a sony rep will pop out of nowhere and say "Its actually pretty good") and this is where the lemmings will try to convince me that a system that isn't powerful enough to do Native 4K gaming, is doing it :rolleyes:
SuperStarDustHDR doesn't count my nikka...
nikka please... i had a tv and the ps4 pro in my amazon cart and came and asked coli nikkas if it was worth it

they posted videos showing me some bullshyt ass new texture on a gun and shyt.... deleted that shyt immediately

i'm not about to WASTE money, i don't care how much of it i got

you acting like 4k is some major leap when tv experts will tell you it's not.. sd to 1080p was a major leap.... 1080p to 4k is irrelevant as fukk
Some people spent $1500+ on TV's so you saying that is gonna hurt some feelings...
If you're viewing 4K videos on a cell phone or 1080p tv at Best you didn't even see the actual 4K image. You really don't have a solid basis to say that the leap is irrelevant. I have seen both extensively and 1080p to 4K HDR is quite a difference.
And since hardly anything is 4K HDR, you are speaking out your asscrack. When more HDR content is available, those TV's will be much cheaper. 4K vs HD is not a "leap" like HD is to SD. HDR is a leap over what 4K is capable of. So since you wanna talk like you in the know :usure: Make sure you don't say 4K is that leap over HD, because then you'd sound foolish. And only a person who doesn't quite get that, would make that kind of mistake (Tru Story)
brehs really tryna say 4k from 1080p is not a leap, lol only on the coli
If you had a good HDTV set, a 4K set is not a LEAP. Maybe in the future it could be once content is really made for it :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

It doesn't matter if you have the best SUHDTV from NEXT YEAR. Right now you're full of shyt since your bullshyt system isn't capable of doing NATIVE 4K unless its Pacman. So basically you saying Pacman hasn't looked that "Smooth" before :stopitslime:

Well I was talking about how Fatboi doesn't have a 4KTV thus making his thoughts on the topic.. obsolete :smugbiden:

:whoa: What does having a PS4 pro have to do with anything? Because first and foremost, you nikkaz p*ssy :manny:
HUMANS, especially the ones who post on THIS WEBSITE tend to post up bullshyt based on how much they spent. That don't make you an unbiased knowledgable person. See, an unbiased knowledgeable person would know that 4K isn't the same leap as HD was to SD. And most of the content you see in stores displaying 4K is the same bullshyt videos they showed when showing off HD. Those videos of lush waterfalls and wildlife clearer than you ever seen before. Infact, they created the HD channel to show off that bullshyt... I haven't seen the 4K channel yet but I'm sure it'll be the same network :francis:

Anywayz, the only actual leap in picture quality is when you have HDR. HDR is better than what 4K is possible of doing. HDR isn't really available for PC gamers yet, and PC gamers are still in the dark about how much HDR matters. If you want True HDR gaming right now, you'd have to play Forza Horizon 3 or Gears of War 4 on an XB1s. The games that have been "patched" to work with HDR look like shyt overall. The PS4pro won't have its real HDR title until Horizon lands. Til then, you nikkaz talking bullshyt and I'm sorry if I'm way too intelligent to fall for it :umad: You are basically the same as lardass 1, you don't know shyt.

You just wanna have a reason to believe you didn't waste thousands of dollars on a bunch of gimmicky bullshyt :laff:
HDR gaming is the future, paying $2000 in total to play Horizon in HDR is about the dumbest thing anyone could do in 2016 because right now you playing games that at times are inferior to its PS4 counterparts. Enjoy Knack you faggity fakkits :win:

Sony fans lied.. that's it. Xbox360 vs PS3, you was under thee impression the entire gen that the cell processor was more powerful than the 360 even tho it wasn't. So while you say we "argued" over it. It was more like YOU LIED about your system that ran Red Dead Redeption in 545p on PS3 because it had Blu-ray. You thought it would make your games bigger (it didn't) they really just used the extra space to store different languages of games. Now :sitdown:

I know that's the standard on PC..and scorpio. Why does the sony faithful always turn a blindeye to being shafted tho Golden?

So dev's who knew about this system.. had to go in at the last moment.. to patch things up :laff:
You might wanna slow ya roll until sony is done fukkin you before you start going around telling everybody yall dating n shyt

Mad complicated son. They had to notify all the game developers about 2weeks ago, nikkaz is working on patches left n right son!
Besides..Sony has a fabulous track record of getting promised features working correctly :smugdraper:

And by nobody you mean.. everybody. As for Native 4K :stopitslime: It cannot do Native4K so stop that
What it does is it goes to an actual 4K image and challenges it to a game of checkers. If it wins, an actual 4K display will allow it to use a bootleg image that is 4K'ish. (Then a sony rep will pop out of nowhere and say "Its actually pretty good") and this is where the lemmings will try to convince me that a system that isn't powerful enough to do Native 4K gaming, is doing it :rolleyes:

Some people spent $1500+ on TV's so you saying that is gonna hurt some feelings...

And since hardly anything is 4K HDR, you are speaking out your asscrack. When more HDR content is available, those TV's will be much cheaper. 4K vs HD is not a "leap" like HD is to SD. HDR is a leap over what 4K is capable of. So since you wanna talk like you in the know :usure: Make sure you don't say 4K is that leap over HD, because then you'd sound foolish. And only a person who doesn't quite get that, would make that kind of mistake (Tru Story)

If you had a good HDTV set, a 4K set is not a LEAP. Maybe in the future it could be once content is really made for it :yeshrug:
fukk what you talkin about.

Whatever it's capable of looks great. Buh buh it's not native is not a concept that means something to me. My tv says it's in 4k and the difference is obvious.

Meanwhile you still playing last gen games on your next gen console. And your tv trash. Gotta 30 inch tv in a entertainment center the size of a library shelf.

fukk outta here.

:manny:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Word?
:ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
God damn. Homie t

Wtf are you on. Its is capable of native 4k. Some games are some arent. The fact that your typing for an hour on the subject but dont realize this is funny but also sad. And the fact that some are native now when it just came out, means that more will be in the future.

And i aint looking it up for you, google the shyt yourself