PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
So implementation of 4K resolution isn't technology? Oh shyt we done here. If u don't think there's a difference between how TV's process the 4K picture then ur sadly misinformed.
Implementation versus a resolution standard. You just said it yourself. There's no need to be upset.:francis:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Too many smart DUMB nikkaz in this thread :whew:...

It doesn't matter if you have the best SUHDTV from NEXT YEAR. Right now you're full of shyt since your bullshyt system isn't capable of doing NATIVE 4K unless its Pacman. So basically you saying Pacman hasn't looked that "Smooth" before :stopitslime:

Well I was talking about how Fatboi doesn't have a 4KTV thus making his thoughts on the topic.. obsolete :smugbiden:

:whoa: What does having a PS4 pro have to do with anything? Because first and foremost, you nikkaz p*ssy :manny:
HUMANS, especially the ones who post on THIS WEBSITE tend to post up bullshyt based on how much they spent. That don't make you an unbiased knowledgable person. See, an unbiased knowledgeable person would know that 4K isn't the same leap as HD was to SD. And most of the content you see in stores displaying 4K is the same bullshyt videos they showed when showing off HD. Those videos of lush waterfalls and wildlife clearer than you ever seen before. Infact, they created the HD channel to show off that bullshyt... I haven't seen the 4K channel yet but I'm sure it'll be the same network :francis:

Anywayz, the only actual leap in picture quality is when you have HDR. HDR is better than what 4K is possible of doing. HDR isn't really available for PC gamers yet, and PC gamers are still in the dark about how much HDR matters. If you want True HDR gaming right now, you'd have to play Forza Horizon 3 or Gears of War 4 on an XB1s. The games that have been "patched" to work with HDR look like shyt overall. The PS4pro won't have its real HDR title until Horizon lands. Til then, you nikkaz talking bullshyt and I'm sorry if I'm way too intelligent to fall for it :umad: You are basically the same as lardass 1, you don't know shyt.

You just wanna have a reason to believe you didn't waste thousands of dollars on a bunch of gimmicky bullshyt :laff:
HDR gaming is the future, paying $2000 in total to play Horizon in HDR is about the dumbest thing anyone could do in 2016 because right now you playing games that at times are inferior to its PS4 counterparts. Enjoy Knack you faggity fakkits :win:

Sony fans lied.. that's it. Xbox360 vs PS3, you was under thee impression the entire gen that the cell processor was more powerful than the 360 even tho it wasn't. So while you say we "argued" over it. It was more like YOU LIED about your system that ran Red Dead Redeption in 545p on PS3 because it had Blu-ray. You thought it would make your games bigger (it didn't) they really just used the extra space to store different languages of games. Now :sitdown:

I know that's the standard on PC..and scorpio. Why does the sony faithful always turn a blindeye to being shafted tho Golden?
I know you see what I'm talkin about...

So dev's who knew about this system.. had to go in at the last moment.. to patch things up :laff:
You might wanna slow ya roll until sony is done fukkin you before you start going around telling everybody yall dating n shyt

Mad complicated son. They had to notify all the game developers about 2weeks ago, nikkaz is working on patches left n right son!
Besides..Sony has a fabulous track record of getting promised features working correctly :smugdraper:

And by nobody you mean.. everybody. As for Native 4K :stopitslime: It cannot do Native4K so stop that
What it does is it goes to an actual 4K image and challenges it to a game of checkers. If it wins, an actual 4K display will allow it to use a bootleg image that is 4K'ish. (Then a sony rep will pop out of nowhere and say "Its actually pretty good") and this is where the lemmings will try to convince me that a system that isn't powerful enough to do Native 4K gaming, is doing it :rolleyes:
SuperStarDustHDR doesn't count my nikka...

Some people spent $1500+ on TV's so you saying that is gonna hurt some feelings...

And since hardly anything is 4K HDR, you are speaking out your asscrack. When more HDR content is available, those TV's will be much cheaper. 4K vs HD is not a "leap" like HD is to SD. HDR is a leap over what 4K is capable of. So since you wanna talk like you in the know :usure: Make sure you don't say 4K is that leap over HD, because then you'd sound foolish. And only a person who doesn't quite get that, would make that kind of mistake (Tru Story)

If you had a good HDTV set, a 4K set is not a LEAP. Maybe in the future it could be once content is really made for it :yeshrug:
So more talking without owning shyt, speaking on shyt that doesn't exist yet and not knowing wtf u talkin about in general huh? This post checked all the boxes. Congrats.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Implementation versus a resolution standard. You just said it yourself. There's no need to be upset.:francis:
Son u arguing shyt that literally NOONE was arguing in the first place. That's the point. We was talking about how the TV's implement the shyt. U came out of nowhere talking about 4K is 4K. Which Noone denied. And it oversimplifies thing's when speaking on the difference between TV sets. In other words. U arguing wit yaself.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Son u arguing shyt that literally NOONE was arguing in the first place. That's the point. We was talking about how the TV's implement the shyt. U came out of nowhere talking about 4K is 4K. Which Noone denied. And it oversimplifies thing's when speaking on the difference between TV sets. In other words. U arguing wit yaself.
You already said it: implementation versus a resolution standard. It's over. You can stop responding now.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I feel like a lot of that 'distance from the TV' shyt has to do with movies. real time native rendering looks much crisper than any pre-recorded (compressed) video

there's also a difference in how you watch that type of content. when I watch a movie, I'm usually leaning back just looking at the whole screen. playing games (especially competitive) I'm leaning forward, focusing on one part of the screen

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
fukk what you talkin about.

Whatever it's capable of looks great. Buh buh it's not native is not a concept that means something to me. My tv says it's in 4k and the difference is obvious.

Meanwhile you still playing last gen games on your next gen console. And your tv trash. Gotta 30 inch tv in a entertainment center the size of a library shelf.

fukk outta here.

:manny:
Look @ Mowgli yall :umad:
Poor xbots gonna disown Microsoft after the alleged native 4k looks damn near identical to checkerboarding
Xbox One S HDR >>> Anything on PS4Pro RIGHT NOW (Tru Story)
Name a game that looks better thans Gears 4 or Forza Horizon 3 :popcorn:
Yup. gonna be like "LOOK OM G IT'S SOO MUCH BETTER LAFF CHERCKERSBOARD CAMBY:"
Shouldn't you be worried about getting a 4K set so you can actually speak on all the bullshyt you be claiming?

When you gonna hop on Gears tho cbgd :birdman:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've seen it in stores... i've played it in stores... i've gone in and seen the exact tv i was going to buy, which is regarded at the best midrange 4k with hdr on the market... and one of the few that has hdr on gaming mode as well

irrelevant... ok no... that was too far

what i am saying is take a tv that's a regular sd tv and put it next to a 1080p tv

now take a 4k hdr tv and put it next to a 1080p tv

one of these is going to be a HUGE leap in difference... the other is going to be ehhhhhhh

again... it's not just me.. go look up the shyt. the people who are paid to review and write about and inform the public are giving personal experiences and scientific fukking breakdowns on how you really can't even tell a big difference

i came to the coli... on a damn ps4 pro thread... and asked straight up if it was worth me buying a tv and a console for the upgrades... 2-3 said yes.... the rest said they wouldn't get it if they already didn't have the tv

and then i went to look for my damn self... it just wasn't it for me.. not $2000 it.... shyt that's 3 international vacations right there

now when they have more content and games start being made specifically for ps pro.. i'll go out and cop one. but i'm not one of these people that needs something first day just cause.. if i'm spending $2000 on something, it better damn well feel like it was worth it from the second i unbox it

we didn't go from SD to 1080p, we went SD... 720P.... 1080i.... 1080p