PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
nah, I know I'm in the minority, but that never really made a difference to me.
Me either, i almost always play wired any way but it was the other "Pro" licensed controller i was waiting for to play all my fps' for but i might break down and just buy the one the youtubers use.

I suspect they all are in the $150 range.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk what the hell is going on but there's literally zero difference with the HDR modes I've tried on:
UC4, Infamous First Light, TLOU:R and FFXV. Every time I Turn on HDR, the shyt looks exactly the same like there's nothing turning on yet I've done everything that says it needs to be done to work. Only game I notice a subtle difference in is with Ratchet and Clank. My TV is updated, I got the settings turned on right(HDMI enhanced, hdmi port 2/3, PS4 settings set to auto(2160P), HDR and deep color on. RGB range Auto.

I've tried manually testing it and changing settings and it's no difference. Heck, when I turn on HDR in the games adn go back to the main menu, the colors look washed out. I downloaded a test HDR video and played it directly on the TV using the Video app and HDR looks beautiful there. I'm frustrated idk what the fukk is going on I know how HDR is supposed to look as I've seen it on my friends TV. I've been online all day searching/reading forums and others with the same TV seem to say things look amazing. I've tried areas in games where I know I'd see a difference and it seems like nothing changes(Like UC4's CHP 12).

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yall blowing gaskets like crazy in here lol.
nikkas done bought a $400 console and a TV for no less than $800....they aint about to let anybody undermine their purchases
4GlN0xBR.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Idk what the hell is going on but there's literally zero difference with the HDR modes I've tried on:
UC4, Infamous First Light, TLOU:R and FFXV. Every time I Turn on HDR, the shyt looks exactly the same like there's nothing turning on yet I've done everything that says it needs to be done to work. Only game I notice a subtle difference in is with Ratchet and Clank. My TV is updated, I got the settings turned on right(HDMI enhanced, hdmi port 2/3, PS4 settings set to auto(2160P), HDR and deep color on. RGB range Auto.

I've tried manually testing it and changing settings and it's no difference. Heck, when I turn on HDR in the games adn go back to the main menu, the colors look washed out. I downloaded a test HDR video and played it directly on the TV using the Video app and HDR looks beautiful there. I'm frustrated idk what the fukk is going on I know how HDR is supposed to look as I've seen it on my friends TV. I've been online all day searching/reading forums and others with the same TV seem to say things look amazing. I've tried areas in games where I know I'd see a difference and it seems like nothing changes(Like UC4's CHP 12).

You bought a fugazi set breh :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You bought a fugazi set breh :francis:
Nah, the TV is fine. Everything looks fine but these few games i've tried. I've tested HDR video directly from a USB stick and it looks amazing. On the few games I've tried on the Pro it looks off but i Noticed the video when playing has settings it changes to on the fly. shyt is weird.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nah, the TV is fine. Everything looks fine but these few games i've tried. I've tested HDR video directly from a USB stick and it looks amazing. On the few games I've tried on the Pro it looks off but i Noticed the video when playing has settings it changes to on the fly. shyt is weird.
Them noticeable differences keep getting smaller and smaller every day don't they :LEONSAS:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The motion interpolation on this TV is damn good. Setting it to smooth on some games makes shyt look like 60fps and I don't feel any input lag.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk why people are talking about screen size. You can see a difference at 43" if you're less than 4 ft away. I never said I can't see a difference. I said that HDR in the few games I've played were subtle to almost indistinguishable. Nothing about the TV is "fugazi" or "fake" smh. It has a high rating on RTINGS.com

Ideal-Distances-Chart.jpg

I'm on my PC now and this shyt looks crispier than a 10 pc bucket meal at Popeyes :wow:

Forza Horizon 3 looks crisp!
Ratchet is unreal crisp!
UC4 already looked good but it looks flawless imo.
Pretty much every game looks amazing on the TV and the colors/clarity is easily noticeable. It was the HDR that at first wasn't looking right but i got it.

Demo UHD-3D - Ultra-HD / 4K / HDR / 3D

http://hdrsamples.com/life-of-pi-4k-...ample-footage/

Last edited: