spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Future proof but can't do Native 4K :what:

The deal only comes to fruition if you don't buy it :francis:

Night & Day difference he says :bryan:

:stop: Didn't you hear bruh, the differences are NIGHT & DAY my nikka. Tom Cruise :win:

So you're not gonna say all that when Scorpio comes thru and knocksdown da buildings :usure:

Oh shyt :popcorn:

@Rekkapryde
@MeachTheMonster
@Hiphoplives4eva
@Mowgli
@Da King

Did yall see how Lardass1 has officially been destroyed :dame:
U don't own a PS4 Pro. Aint shyt u can tell me about something I own and u dont. Further more. Why are u in this thread anyway? On top of that. What's the purpose honestly? U nikkas way too invested into this console war shyt. I'd rather continue what I'm doin and that's enjoy games on both consoles. All the nikkas u summoned that actually have the console can see and feel the clear difference between the games that have the patch.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
It's also funny when u think about it that the difference in power between the PS4 and the PS4 Pro is a larger gap than the difference between Xbox 360 and PS3. And is a larger gap than the difference between PS4 and Xbox One. nikkas argued about the power difference in them shyt's for years yet have the nerve to say "it's not much difference" or "it ain't worth it" when it comes to this shyt. Makes no sense.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's also funny when u think about it that the difference in power between the PS4 and the PS4 Pro is a larger gap than the difference between Xbox 360 and PS3. And is a larger gap than the difference between PS4 and Xbox One. nikkas argued about the power difference in them shyt's for years yet have the nerve to say "it's not much difference" or "it ain't worth it" when it comes to this shyt. Makes no sense.
The only problem they have is that it's on the devs to utilize the additional power. It would of been dope if it worked like PC
:francis:

For example, if the Pro released and everybody with had additional setting/controls for their games and got to pick and chose the FPS/Resolution existing games run with. Hopefully that's the standard for games in the future for this thing.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
The only problem they have is that it's on the devs to utilize the additional power. It would of been dope if it worked like PC

For example, if the Pro released and everybody with had additional setting/controls for their games and got to pick and chose the FPS/Resolution existing games run with. Hopefully that's the standard for games in the future for this thing.
Yea it should be. The issue is for the games out now alot of the devs had to go in last minute and patch shyt in. If everything worked like how Rise Of The Tomb Raider works it would be fire. Hopefully that's a trend that carries on to the future.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

it's still a console with one hardware configuration, so there's not much need for all that. those types of options could have been included for people with 720p or 1080p displays, but they never bothered. they actually did have options during the transition from 4:3 to 16:9. but ultimately I think people want their console experience to be plug&play, without a lot of 'complicated' options

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it's still a console with one hardware configuration, so there's not much need for all that. those types of options could have been included for people with 720p or 1080p displays, but they never bothered. they actually did have options during the transition from 4:3 to 16:9. but ultimately I think people want their console experience to be plug&play, without a lot of 'complicated' options
Is it really 'complicated' though?

:jbhmm:

And for those that don't want to dabble with it, they don't have to, so it'll only be for those who know it's possible.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Is it really 'complicated' though?

:jbhmm:

And for those that don't want to dabble with it, they don't have to, so it'll only be for those who know it's possible.
how 'complicated' is obviously a matter of opinion. but it doesn't need to be as complicated as PC's, since they don't have to accommodate an almost infinite number of hardware configs. a few different options should be enough. and never the less they're still trying to get that right

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Games having multiple options are game specific/dev specific. Like FFXV got a 1080P/30fps or 1800P(c)/30fps mode but a new patch coming will add 60fps for 1080P mode. They even said they wanted to update the game even more with better visuals in the future.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Do u have a Pro? Titanfall 2 runs at a higher resolution with better textures and damn near locked 60fps. and that's whether u playing with a 4Ktv or a 1080p tv. Battlefield 1 runs WAY better on the Pro. and It runs at a higher resolution regardless if u on 1080p or 4K. It supersamples on 1080p down from 1800p. Has better textures. When the PS4 game runs at 900-1000p MAX and scales down lower than that a lot of the time. And runs way worse as far as framerate goes. Final Fantasy has a patch to run 1080p 60fps. Meanwhile the it runs 900p 30fps on the OG PS4. Ratchet And Clank looks way better at 1080p and at 4K. Rise Of The Tomb Raider just hands down runs better in every aspect. There's even a bunch of different graphical modes u choose. Skyrim runs at a higher resolution and a more stable framerate. There's a bunch of other games but u get my drift. And this is all whIle there hasn't even been a game out yet that completely utilizes the Pro yet. First of that batch will be Horizon Zero Dawn.
This is so true. Especially that the shyt just came out. Its going to be utilized even better in the future.

But yea everyone that dont own one and also happens to be :flabbynsick: box stans think the shyts a scam :scust:

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Future proof but can't do Native 4K :what:

The deal only comes to fruition if you don't buy it :francis:

Night & Day difference he says :bryan:

:stop: Didn't you hear bruh, the differences are NIGHT & DAY my nikka. Tom Cruise :win:

So you're not gonna say all that when Scorpio comes thru and knocksdown da buildings :usure:

Oh shyt :popcorn:

@Rekkapryde
@MeachTheMonster
@Hiphoplives4eva
@Mowgli
@Da King

Did yall see how Lardass1 has officially been destroyed :dame:
It can do native 4k though. Why you talkin about shyt you dont know shyt about :jbhmm:

Probably the reason no one gets past the first sentece of your wack essays :scusthov:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nikka please... i had a tv and the ps4 pro in my amazon cart and came and asked coli nikkas if it was worth it

they posted videos showing me some bullshyt ass new texture on a gun and shyt.... deleted that shyt immediately

i'm not about to WASTE money, i don't care how much of it i got

you acting like 4k is some major leap when tv experts will tell you it's not.. sd to 1080p was a major leap.... 1080p to 4k is irrelevant as fukk

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1418.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
nikka please... i had a tv and the ps4 pro in my amazon cart and came and asked coli nikkas if it was worth it

they posted videos showing me some bullshyt ass new texture on a gun and shyt.... deleted that shyt immediately

i'm not about to WASTE money, i don't care how much of it i got

you acting like 4k is some major leap when tv experts will tell you it's not.. sd to 1080p was a major leap.... 1080p to 4k is irrelevant as fukk
If you're viewing 4K videos on a cell phone or 1080p tv at Best you didn't even see the actual 4K image. You really don't have a solid basis to say that the leap is irrelevant. I have seen both extensively and 1080p to 4K HDR is quite a difference.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If you're viewing 4K videos on a cell phone or 1080p tv at Best you didn't even see the actual 4K image. You really don't have a solid basis to say that the leap is irrelevant. I have seen both extensively and 1080p to 4K HDR is quite a difference.
brehs really tryna say 4k from 1080p is not a leap, lol only on the coli

i've seen it in stores... i've played it in stores... i've gone in and seen the exact tv i was going to buy, which is regarded at the best midrange 4k with hdr on the market... and one of the few that has hdr on gaming mode as well

irrelevant... ok no... that was too far

what i am saying is take a tv that's a regular sd tv and put it next to a 1080p tv

now take a 4k hdr tv and put it next to a 1080p tv

one of these is going to be a HUGE leap in difference... the other is going to be ehhhhhhh

again... it's not just me.. go look up the shyt. the people who are paid to review and write about and inform the public are giving personal experiences and scientific fukking breakdowns on how you really can't even tell a big difference

i came to the coli... on a damn ps4 pro thread... and asked straight up if it was worth me buying a tv and a console for the upgrades... 2-3 said yes.... the rest said they wouldn't get it if they already didn't have the tv

and then i went to look for my damn self... it just wasn't it for me.. not $2000 it.... shyt that's 3 international vacations right there

now when they have more content and games start being made specifically for ps pro.. i'll go out and cop one. but i'm not one of these people that needs something first day just cause.. if i'm spending $2000 on something, it better damn well feel like it was worth it from the second i unbox it