Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
giphy.gif

shut up nerd :childplease:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Seems like the internet not really fukking with the NEO like that and thinks this is microsoft time to catch up :sas2: this sub forum would explode if in 2-3 years xbox has tied PS4 in sales :dead:
Xbox scorpio and s won't catch up to ps4 on any level. Not even combined.

When Sony announce ps5 all wallets will pause while they await greatness

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Xbox scorpio and s won't catch up to ps4 on any level. Not even combined.

When Sony announce ps5 all wallets will pause while they await greatness

Lol Sony doesn't have a reason to come out with PS5 now breh you guys delusional. They blew this shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lol Sony doesn't have a reason to come out with PS5 now breh you guys delusional. They blew this shyt
You aren't making sense. Sales are great and will continue to be. They did not put the farm on pro as they have already stated they are looking at 1-2 million in sales between November and March. It's a premium product. You just made because you wanted it to be the farm but it's an accessory.

Scorpio will get a sizeable portion of xbox 1 users a small fraction of ps4 sales and then ps5 will be announced and Scorpio will sit at 11 million sold. Another DUD

You need to hold mommies hand and get control of yourself. Losing yourself in the troll. Fix yourself.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You aren't making sense. Sales are great and will continue to be. They did not put the farm on pro as they have already stated they are looking at 1-2 million in sales between November and March. It's a premium product. You just made because you wanted it to be the farm but it's an accessory.

Scorpio will get a sizeable portion of xbox 1 users a small fraction of ps4 sales and then ps5 will be announced and Scorpio will sit at 11 million sold. Another DUD

You need to hold mommies hand and get control of yourself. Losing yourself in the troll. Fix yourself.

Playstation has no need for another system after next year dikk head. The system won't even be more powerful than the Neo. Scorpio played Sony hands real good. What they going to make it the same specs as Scorpio who will have a head start or sell a 700 dollar system to be more powerful that Scorpio. They fukked up

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Seems like the internet not really fukking with the NEO like that and thinks this is microsoft time to catch up :sas2: this sub forum would explode if in 2-3 years xbox has tied PS4 in sales :dead:

Xbox doesn't have close to the brand strength to make up a 20 million defecit. They literally sold just 50 XB1s in Japan 2 weeks ago compared to 5000 for the PS4.

In the US, it will probably make up some ground but that's about it. It's still going to be outsold overall. :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Playstation has no need for another system after next year dikk head. The system won't even be more powerful than the Neo. Scorpio played Sony hands real good. What they going to make it the same specs as Scorpio who will have a head start or sell a 700 dollar system to be more powerful that Scorpio. They fukked up

Ur furious.

They did have a need. It's premium for premium consumers that buy premium shyt. It's not replacing ps4 nor is it meant to. You buy iPhone 5c I buy the galaxy s7, u dig.

Scorpio will put Microsoft gaming in a box once and for all. It will be sold at a loss and will not be well received sales wise because of its price. 13 million if they're LUCKY. If it's next gen it would make sense but it's not.

A ten TFLOP pc graphics card can't even maintain a native 4k at 60 frames. Scorpio selling lies because xbots need that right now, hope. Good system but the leap wont justify it's existence.

Sony will be wise to wait and let xbox drown after comparison videos show scorpio and premium are close graphically and have all the same games since scorpio gets no exclusives over xbox one.

After people realize it can't do what they say it can to the degree Microsoft claims sony announces ps5 which I'll on par with scorpio or slightly better for less money.

It's a no Brainers and everyone who was waiting for Sony to show their hand abandons Microsoft and xbots say :manny: i like my scorpio though it doesnt warramt a purchase and Microsoft exits the console business.

The end

If Microsoft is smart they'll market it as a premium xbox and not mass manufacture it to save themselves the humiliation.

How much do you think the Scorpio will sell?

How long do you think it will be supported?

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Sony really fukked up this gen.

Firstly the games on this gen are too big for a 500Gb HDD. They make an upgraded version of the console with a 1TB HDD, that still isn't big enough if you have a collection of more than 6 AAA titles.

The controller was shyte. The launch controllers had poor battery life and the analog sticks were made faulty and would go bad if you played a game like NBA 2k or FIFA that puts constant pressure on the analog sticks. They subtly fixed these issues and if you purchased a new control in the past year you'll note the improved battery life and the analogs are much sturdier. If you had a launch controller Sony basically fukked you out of the $40-60 you paid for it.

But now they are launching a newer Dualshock 4, which has the ability to play through USB which will greatly reduce input lag. But this is a feature that was always available, but not unlocked(like HDR), but to get this you have to shell out another $60 for a controller.

The ps4 camera was shyt, so they released a newer one, which u can also cough up $60 for.

Did the poor build quality of the Gold headset cause it to break on you? No fear you can spend $150 on the platinum headset.

Wu24AJAJO5F_chSKUo_0GQWcCoPH_mTwRUBslh1wfVc.jpg

One more thing, the price of PS+ going up.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Pre-ordered off the strength of 5Ghz wi-fi and 1080p Remote Play alone. Make my existing primary PS4 the secondary and maybe let my kids feast off the old secondary or trade up and go with 2 Pros :jbhmm:.

My only issue is fighting the urge to put another new TV (4K) in my office or replacing my existing monitors with a couple 4K displays for my desktop/gaming..:mindblown:

Last edited: