PS4 controllers won't work on PS5 games

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Not on its own...no...but why bother at all is my point. Y’all are trying to spin this as a positive like if that controller is going to do some amazing stuff that make games unplayable without them. There’s some gold medal mental gymnastics going on in this thread.
Who is spinning it as a positive? It's being treated like what it is: a non-issue. The desperation needed to make a thread about a new console not supporting its previous iteration's hardware is the only mental gymnastics here. This has literally been the case for most systems for decades, but now it matters? C'mon, breh:gucci:Great, you can use your current gen XBox controller with the new systems. Does it.matter if I'm using that controller for Netflix? We're all excited about a new generation of gaming, but this thread is the epitome of staneration:pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Who is spinning it as a positive? It's being treated like what it is: a non-issue. The desperation needed to make a thread about a new console not supporting its previous iteration's hardware is the only mental gymnastics here. This has literally been the case for most systems for decades, but now it matters? C'mon, breh:gucci:Great, you can use your current gen XBox controller with the new systems. Does it.matter if I'm using that controller for Netflix? We're all excited about a new generation of gaming, but this thread is the epitome of staneration:pachaha:

:ohhh: Mary J might sue you

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Console warring aside...

Paying $200 for a damn Xbox controller is INSANE:mjlol:

But MS know people stupid so:manny:
Seen one of my nikkas cop 7 different versions of the 360 because microsoft branded each one as being better than the next:mjlol:, seen him cop The HD DVD Drive for 150, that Microsoft said would outperform Blueray:mjlol:, but they literally discontinued it 2weeks later:mjlol:, Not to mention him copping countless controller batterypacks that was dinosaur technology considering ps3 sixaxis didnt require one:mjlol:, dont even get me on that kinect requirement for the xbox one launch:mjlol:just for them to release another xbox one system 3months later that didnt require the kinect attachment:mjlol:, oh but you couldnt disconnect your kinect that you got with the original xbox one system until they did an update on it:mjlol: but let them tell it Sony fleecing everybody:mjlol:

Last edited:

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
this is a damn shame. whenever i buy a new console, the first thing i do after unboxing is instinctively throw the controller that comes with the console in the trash. ill probably still do it with the ps5 out of instinct, even though this has never worked for me before

I just tried to plug my Atari 5200 controller in my PS4.... No go :mad:
wait till you learn the resident evil 4 chainsaw controller isnt compatible with the ps4.
1ymvmprvcng31.jpg

makes me sick motherfukker how far we done fell
tenor.gif

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
MSFT raped y'all.

You all bought a $200 controller for the console in the name of "elite gaming". You'd better be happy they supported that.

Console warring aside...

Paying $200 for a damn Xbox controller is INSANE:mjlol:

But MS know people stupid so:manny:

Y'all can kiss my ass with that bullshyt, the Elite 2 is the shyt. Best controller I've ever used BY FAR

On topic, just glad I can use my Elite, meh on the rest.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
this is a damn shame. whenever i buy a new console, the first thing i do after unboxing is instinctively throw the controller that comes with the console in the trash. ill probably still do it with the ps5 out of instinct, even though this has never worked for me before

wait till you learn the resident evil 4 chainsaw controller isnt compatible with the ps4.
1ymvmprvcng31.jpg

makes me sick motherfukker how far we done fell
tenor.gif
:ufdup:I have the resident evil chainsaw controller with the case and all. You kids would never

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dont even get me on that kinect requirement for the xbox one launch:mjlol:just for them to release another xbox one system 3months later that didnt require the kinect attachment

yooo that E3 xbox lawst with that kinect always attached and on bullshyt... :laff: we told meach that shyt wouldnt fly and he defended that shyt to the death...:deadrose: xbox lawst for even spying on people through the camera and microphone..