PS4 controllers won't work on PS5 games

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Sony stan's never cease to amaze me.

The PS4 controller not working on PS5 games isn't a huge deal.:yeshrug: BUT! it's super lame when it COULD but instead they just say "nah" it's easier to require them to have a PS5 controller.

If a game required a certain type of controller to play they could do like they do this gen and tell you on the box or before purchasing.

But hey just add another thing to the list messed up practices from Playstation.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all can kiss my ass with that bullshyt, the Elite 2 is the shyt. Best controller I've ever used BY FAR

On topic, just glad I can use my Elite, meh on the rest.

the elite feels so goooood in my hands...I don’t even like using the regular X1X controller anymore...feels too light

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Sony stan's never cease to amaze me.

The PS4 controller not working on PS5 games isn't a huge deal.:yeshrug: BUT! it's super lame when it COULD but instead they just say "nah" it's easier to require them to have a PS5 controller.

If a game required a certain type of controller to play they could do like they do this gen and tell you on the box or before purchasing.

But hey just add another thing to the list messed up practices from Playstation.
:unimpressed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Doesn’t surprise me you have no idea what controller to use on your ps4 considering you never turn it on.

1E9xHDY.png
I ain't Courtdog.

on GoT right now.