PS4 Breh's They're giving away the Uncharted collection and Journey for Free on Playstation store.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted 3 is bullets of shyt

Haven't played a game where NPCS light you up that fast since GTA Vice City :hhh:

that’s a frustrating aspect of 4...they don’t even need to see you...once they hear you shoot one guard they are all shooting directly @ you no matter where you/they are...distance be damned and EVERY single bullet fired is hitting you if you don’t find cover smh

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
that’s a frustrating aspect of 4...they don’t even need to see you...once they hear you shoot one guard they are all shooting directly @ you no matter where you/they are...distance be damned and EVERY single bullet fired is hitting you if you don’t find cover smh

Very reminscent of VC imo, laser aim :francis:

If you haven't made it to uncharted 3, brace yourself.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea the harder modes (crushing) on the uncharted games is almost like the cheap ass modern warfare ai on veteran u can be in a bush 10,000 miles away and they all instantly know where u are the 2nd u fire your gun

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just made it to the part in uncharted 2 where
Jeff gets killed
This shyt is getting good. :lupe:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

this is a long ass critique, but he breaks down why uncharted just isnt a very good game unless played on easy. I understand you have your pride or whatever, but thats just flaw in their design not an assault on your virtual manhood. I understand that your standing on principle but im just saying do your research. Did you know there are actually games out there that are harder on easy difficulty?

Whoever made that video is the real life 40 Year Old Virgin

:hhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very reminscent of VC imo, laser aim :francis:

If you haven't made it to uncharted 3, brace yourself.

I never played 3...don’t think I will...I MIGHT play lost legacy after this but truth be told it’s a lot of the same...climb puzzle shootout...climb puzzle shootout...I played too long yesterday...about 8 hours off and on...and to be honest the game is exhausting as hell...I woulda been better off playing it like 2 hours a day so I can appreciate all the action instead of playing it to the point that it’s become annoyingly repetitive

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is a shytty tomb raider rip off, the remake tomb raiders are better than Uncharted 1-3 :francis:

Wonky movements, weird physics, platformer with convoluted puzzles. Series is overrated solely due to it being a PS exclusive franchise, don't fall for the hype, I'm just trying to get through 3. If it wasn't for the parkour this series would be irrelevant.
Uncharted is better than Tomb Raider fukk outta here nikka. Tomb Raider is fukking trash especially Rise of the Tomb Raider. The old ones were boring as fukk too. I never could see how someone could say the remake Tomb Raiders being better outside of being just a blind fanboy of Tomb Raider.

GARBAGE characters
TERRIBLE gun play and weapon sounds
uninteresting storytelling, like it's a poor man's uncharted breh.

The graphics were the only good thing in the Tomb Raider games. You just a hating ass nikka saying all this. ROTR was especially terrible, HATED that game. shyt was straight up wack.

This is like someone saying True Crimes Streets of New York being better than GTA San Andreas. :camby:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never played 3...don’t think I will...I MIGHT play lost legacy after this but truth be told it’s a lot of the same...climb puzzle shootout...climb puzzle shootout...I played too long yesterday...about 8 hours off and on...and to be honest the game is exhausting as hell...I woulda been better off playing it like 2 hours a day so I can appreciate all the action instead of playing it to the point that it’s become annoyingly repetitive
Lost Legacy is way more action packed and open. UC4 had some pacing issues in the beginning but TLL imo was more fun to play but what do I know I'm just a stupid fanboy with a pink tag.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Journey is dope it could be a Pixar or old DreamWorks movie :ehh:

Uncharted 3 > the best out of the group
Uncharted 3 was the worst one of the series imo. It was really rushed and they admitted it. The set pieces were rushed in one part, the gameplay was bad as they removed enemy hit reactions and the pacing was pretty shytty in the beginning. I liked it overall but it was my least favorite one. UC1 was clunky and new at the time but it was unique for the time it dropped. UC2 was the goat followed by UC4 and UCTLL.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas that really take this "label" shyt off face value never cease to amaze me. You think you know a nikka because of a label on a message board. :mjlol: Dudes fronting hard online.

I was cosigning your statement...what’s the problem lol?

seriously tho don’t constantly troll then catch feelings when ppl don’t wanna waste their time tryna figure out if you’re being sincere or not

:yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was cosigning your statement...what’s the problem lol?

seriously tho don’t constantly troll then catch feelings when ppl don’t wanna waste their time tryna figure out if you being sincere or not

:yeshrug:
People lack sarcasm here. I'm exactly this way in real life. People should loosen up we only talking about video games not world poverty. People only have a problem when you not siding with their preconceived opinons.

Last edited: