PS4 Breh's They're giving away the Uncharted collection and Journey for Free on Playstation store.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Uncharted 3 was the worst one of the series imo. It was really rushed and they admitted it. The set pieces were rushed in one part, the gameplay was bad as they removed enemy hit reactions and the pacing was pretty shytty in the beginning. I liked it overall but it was my least favorite one. UC1 was clunky and new at the time but it was unique for the time it dropped. UC2 was the goat followed by UC4 and UCTLL.
[/QUOTE]

I like it the best :yeshrug:

The stuff on the plane and the stuff in the desert where cool for me ..

especially the level where you wonder around an hour it just felt the most realistic and high stakes out of the four I got bored with two and one to be honest

It okay to not follow concensues :hubie:

For me the order based on the set pieces

The game themselves are fine I got both for 20 bucks and they work as like modern Indiana jones story

I didnt like part one because the only villains are black guys from the Caribbean :dahell:

I liked the set pieces on a quick rank

Uncharted 3 sneaking on the plane the plane and the desert
Uncharted 4 both prison levels Uncharted 3 kid drake
Uncharted 4 the tank chasing you down the hill town
Uncharted 1 the jet skie level Uncharted 2 the destroyed train car

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Uncharted is better than Tomb Raider fukk outta here nikka. Tomb Raider is fukking trash especially Rise of the Tomb Raider. The old ones were boring as fukk too. I never could see how someone could say the remake Tomb Raiders being better outside of being just a blind fanboy of Tomb Raider.

GARBAGE characters
TERRIBLE gun play and weapon sounds
uninteresting storytelling, like it's a poor man's uncharted breh.

The graphics were the only good thing in the Tomb Raider games. You just a hating ass nikka saying all this. ROTR was especially terrible, HATED that game. shyt was straight up wack.

This is like someone saying True Crimes Streets of New York being better than GTA San Andreas. :camby:

I'm a PlayStation lifer and only played the OG TR demos. I'm not a TR Fan. Uncharted fukking sucks. It's overrated :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted 4 both prison levels...

...Uncharted 4 the tank chasing you down the hill town

loved the prison levels...hated the tank chase although I liked the part where the tank was MIA for a while and you could jump on the jeeps and trucks

but ya the prison levels was dope enough for me to want a game based on surviving in a prison lol...I might try ‘a way out’...never fukked w/ it

Kairi Irving

Daps
Finally finished the Uncharted Collection

Uncharted 3 was not as good as the other two in terms of enemies. Hopefully the 4th one isn't arcadey

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many times in Uncharted 2 am I gonna have to give someone a boost so they can climb a ladder?:mjlol:They do this sequence every chapter. :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ ya I’m playing U4 and the shyt has gotten tired after a while...to add injury to insult....after giving these dudes a boost why they don’t just toss down a rope and let me climb up instead of making me find alternate routes to get up there?

the shyt repeats itself so much that you have no choice but to start asking these questions lol

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m on Uncharted 4 at the part where I break into the power room and not gonna lie this shyt is kind of fire. :lupe: I thought Uncharted 3 was kind of ass tbh but the quality jump is huge in 4. :ohhh:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
What does your independent opinion have to do with this? What's stupid is you saying you played it months ago because it was on Plus that month as if it wasn't offered this whole time. You don't like the game? Who cares? That's not what I asked. I said it's weird how a playstation owner doesn't have it in their library by now. You and many other people who don't care for the series still have it in your library whether you played it from ps+, psnow, demo, etc. It's not about being exclusive. It's about how accessible this series is. Hell, Uncharted 4 is free on PS+ this month.
I've never had that dumbass game or any sequels in my library. Not when I had a ps3 and definitely not now.

Lame ass white dude character just like tha Just Cause series.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
UC1 was cool
UC2 was epic
UC3 campaign was enjoyable but lacked the boss battles that made uc2 so great, uc3 multiplayer upped the ante big time but Sony gamers was not feeling the realistic shooting mechanics it launched with (i thought it was perfect)

I haven't played uc4 yet, I've cheated myself this gen :to: but I'll get to it sometime after the ps5 releases

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m on Uncharted 4 at the part where I break into the power room and not gonna lie this shyt is kind of fire. :lupe: I thought Uncharted 3 was kind of ass tbh but the quality jump is huge in 4. :ohhh:

the game starts off w/ a huge bang...I’m insanely sick of climbing tho...it took me about 3 days to beat the first 17 chapters but it’s taken me 3 days to beat chapter 18...and I’m dreading pushing forward... @ this point I just want to google how the story ends and say fukk it...the shyt is overkill @ this point...like damn would it hurt them to kick down a door or two or just use the rope to just climb straight the fukk up...shyt has gotten silly @ this point...ok sorry end rant

Kairi Irving

Daps
How many times in Uncharted 2 am I gonna have to give someone a boost so they can climb a ladder?:mjlol:They do this sequence every chapter. :russ:

Everyone of the games even in 4 has repetitive sequences, and this game is supposed to be goat?

Give me lift to reach up there

Rappel up or across Rock/wall

Mash button to open or break something :francis:

Jump to climb and the wooden board or rock is breaking and you have to jump fast

then the annoying puzzles that give a very small hint

Repetitive series that's overrated