PS4 Breh's They're giving away the Uncharted collection and Journey for Free on Playstation store.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ughhh bailed out on U4...start ch. 19 ...after following the footsteps and then having the flashlight go out and the lighter run out of fluid I had e-fukking-nough...I like the story a lot but the gameplay was mediocre af and extremely tedious...enough :hubie: not even gonna waste my time w/ lost legacy (already deleted) and as excited as I was about TLOU2...I’ll wait for some feedback instead of day one’ing it...ND games offer great stories but lackluster gameplay...I can only be fooled so many times

*edit*

I’ll just watch this video later today

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s over. :blessed::blessed::blessed:Just finished Uncharted 4. Thank God. :hubie:Back to back to back to back games. :deadmanny:I said I was gonna play Spider-Man after this but I am fukking beat. I’m taking a break from video games for a while. :pachaha:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
ughhh bailed out on U4...start ch. 19 ...after following the footsteps and then having the flashlight go out and the lighter run out of fluid I had e-fukking-nough...I like the story a lot but the gameplay was mediocre af and extremely tedious...enough :hubie: not even gonna waste my time w/ lost legacy (already deleted) and as excited as I was about TLOU2...I’ll wait for some feedback instead of day one’ing it...ND games offer great stories but lackluster gameplay...I can only be fooled so many times

*edit*

The lost legacy is better than UC4 breh. It doesn't have the annoying pacing issue UC4 has and is more focused. The only 2 Uncharted games I'd recommend someone to play are UC2 and The lost legacy.

I hated 3 and didn't like 4, never played 1 and liked Golden Abyss. Liked the multiplayer in all of them. Though UC2 co-op campaign was the best mode out of all of them.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ I’ve heard 3 ppl on here recommend it...I might give it a fair chance...I was really pissed off toward the end of U4 tho...currently playing rise of the tomb raider...might try lost legacy after

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 >>>> 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>1

I enjoyed the story of 4 a lot. That final fight was epic and whoever portrayed Rafe did an amazing job. The plot twist was crazy too. :russ:

Gameplay is ok. I like the way the guns feel in U4 but it got burned out with the climbing/shooting waves of enemies bullshyt after Uncharted 2.:yeshrug:That car chase to save Sam after you ring the bells was probably my favorite part in all 4 games.:whew:I also appreciate the fact that I didn't have to fight any bullshyt zombies or big foot or flaming head monsters like in the previous 3 games. They kept this shyt semi realistic.:scust:
Uncharted 2 was the 2nd best after 4. Uncharted 1 sucked. Uncharted 3 started off cool but completely fell off in the end.:mindblown:The shooting was complete trash and the puzzles made no fukking sense. I was so fukking happy when I finished that shyt.:scust:
Overall I'll give this series a 7/10. :hubie:Just found out there's another game after 4 but I'm gonna pass on that.:pachaha::heh:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

*edit*

I've been saying this but nikkas claiming I'm hating. They simply aren't as good as people make them out to be. If it wasn't for these PS plus entries I wouldn't have played the Uncharted series and confirmed I wasn't missing anything after I played them. Overrated studio with overrated games. Now that ND committed seppuku the next Overrated (and unproven) company people are dikkriding is CDPR; one good game and everyones giving them the crown. Imagine crowning Rockstar after GTA 3, lol.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been saying this but nikkas claiming I'm hating. They simply aren't as good as people make them out to be. If it wasn't for these PS plus entries I wouldn't have played the Uncharted series and confirmed I wasn't missing anything after I played them. Overrated studio with overrated games. Now that ND committed seppuku the next Overrated (and unproven) company people are dikkriding is CDPR; one good game and everyones giving them the crown. Imagine crowning Rockstar after GTA 3, lol.
That's just your opinion. :yeshrug:. Uncharted is one of the best franchises out there.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aaaaah you're attacking my favorite game :bryan: ass nikka

:pachaha:
You react the same way when anyone critiques RDR2 or GTA. I literally was talking with a poster about Uncharted and agreed with some of the critiques you mentioned but the thing is the cons isn't somehow making the entire game trash. Y'all should join my discord to have a game chat once in a while :blessed:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You react the same way when anyone critiques RDR2 or GTA.

No, it's an issue when someone hops on RDR2 and being bored of it because they dumbass can't immerse themselves in the story because they skipped RDR1. If you haven't played the OG. You won't. Care for 2. Also GTA V is trash.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, it's an issue when someone hops on RDR2 and being bored of it because they dumbass can't immerse themselves in the story because they skipped RDR1. If you haven't played the OG. You won't. Care for 2. Also GTA V is trash.
Yo we should have a coli chat with multiple brehs about this generation of games. Message boards convey points badly.