PS4 Breh's They're giving away the Uncharted collection and Journey for Free on Playstation store.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

this is a long ass critique, but he breaks down why uncharted just isnt a very good game unless played on easy. I understand you have your pride or whatever, but thats just flaw in their design not an assault on your virtual manhood. I understand that your standing on principle but im just saying do your research. Did you know there are actually games out there that are harder on easy difficulty?

How could something you never tried be more difficult

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
played the first 2...don’t think I played 3

just started playing 4...jeezus harold christ :whew:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Don't know about easy, he gotta point about disrupting the flow though. Played 4 in the hardest difficulty. :francis: shyt was just: play, get stuck on one part, retry 20 times, pass, go to next part, repeat.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How could something you never tried be more difficult
I normally play RPG's on hard mode because it makes more sense. No point in building your characters up if you can one shot the final boss.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Should've gave out Resident Evil 1 Remake or 7 with GTA V or something.
biggest issue with that is licensing.

Uncharted was made by Naughty Dog which happens to be owned by Sony Computer Entertainment.

Those other 2 games you listed weren't made by Sony and are cross platform. Which further complicates things.

I aint never played uncharted, so this just motivates me to give the series a try :yeshrug:

Always thought of it as a shytty Tomb Raider rip-off to be honest :francis:

TR 1,2,3,Revelations,Chronicles were the GOAT on PS1, I don't see how Uncharted can compare

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

Uncharted was made by Naughty Dog which happens to be owned by Sony Computer Entertainment.

Those other 2 games you listed weren't made by Sony and are cross platform. Which further complicates things.

I aint never played uncharted, so this just motivates me to give the series a try :yeshrug:

TR 1,2,3,Revelations,Chronicles were the GOAT on PS1, I don't see how Uncharted can compare

It is a shytty tomb raider rip off, the remake tomb raiders are better than Uncharted 1-3 :francis:

Wonky movements, weird physics, platformer with convoluted puzzles. Series is overrated solely due to it being a PS exclusive franchise, don't fall for the hype, I'm just trying to get through 3. If it wasn't for the parkour this series would be irrelevant.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You ever seen those National Treasure movies with Nicolas Cage?

It's that in videogame form.

It's a pretty dope with a great story. Try that shyt. It's free.99 and we all stuck at home anyways.

At least it's free is the only good thing about it.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

:beli: