PS4 Breh's They're giving away the Uncharted collection and Journey for Free on Playstation store.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat the 1st one. Controls were trash. :yeshrug:Decent game though. Gonna start the 2nd one tonight. :yeshrug:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I play almost all my games on Easy mode :umad:

If they got a Very Easy mode, I look at regular Easy like :picard: :hubie:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
played through the first part of Uncharted to where you get to the WW2 sub, it really do feel like a tomb raider ripoff but with those modern controls.

Jumping aint as fun, and you cant do the Lara Croft swan dive into pavement to snap the character neck :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U4 story is great but jeezus christ the gameplay is both predictable and frustrating

it’s best to play this in small “doses”...maybe 2 chapters a day

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, just realized Uncharted 4 was free on PS Plus too. :why:A week ago I was complaining about not having any games to play now I have to finish Uncharted 2 and 3, beat 4 before they take it off PS Plus and then I want to go play Spider-Man on PS Now. Plus I just copped MLB The Show 2.:upsetfavre: :whoo:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Wow, just realized Uncharted 4 was free on PS Plus too. :why:A week ago I was complaining about not having any games to play now I have to finish Uncharted 2 and 3, beat 4 before they take it off PS Plus and then I want to go play Spider-Man on PS Now. Plus I just copped MLB The Show 2.:upsetfavre: :whoo:

Uncharted anthology is yours to keep forever so you can throw that on the back burner

Do they let you ""keep"" the games in ps plus?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted anthology is yours to keep forever so you can throw that on the back burner

Do they let you ""keep"" the games in ps plus?

yes...mine expired...granted it was for a short time...less than a month...but the games I dl’ed before were still available when I renewed it

*edit*

just checked....to answer your question better...you have access to those dl’ed games whenever you have PS+...if it expires you will temporarily lose access to those games until you renew it...once you do they’re accessible again...if you never do then you can never play them

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Uncharted 3 is bullets of shyt

Haven't played a game where NPCS light you up that fast since GTA Vice City :hhh: