PS4 Breh's They're giving away the Uncharted collection and Journey for Free on Playstation store.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone of the games even in 4 has repetitive sequences, and this game is supposed to be goat?

Give me lift to reach up there

Rappel up or across Rock/wall

Mash button to open or break something :francis:

Jump to climb and the wooden board or rock is breaking and you have to jump fast

then the annoying puzzles that give a very small hint

Repetitive series that's overrated
You could've made this exact post word for word in the God of War thread and it would be accurate. Every game has something you do a lot in but listing in a bullet point doesn't suddenly make the game trash. You trying too hard.

Resident Evil 2:

Walk through corridors

Shoot Zombies over and over

Pick up item X and backtrack to area 1 to open door

Avoid Nemesis

Solve annoying puzzles

Find item only to not have enough space and backtrack to safe room :francis:

Repetitive series that's overrated.

This hot take is so garbage. Saying games are "overrated" is overrated. Just say you don' tlike the shyt. Stop pretending the people who like it have some reason that's not true to their taste for why they like it.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UC1 was cool
UC2 was epic
UC3 campaign was enjoyable but lacked the boss battles that made uc2 so great, uc3 multiplayer upped the ante big time but Sony gamers was not feeling the realistic shooting mechanics it launched with (i thought it was perfect)

I haven't played uc4 yet, I've cheated myself this gen :to: but I'll get to it sometime after the ps5 releases
UC3 was the worst Uncharted imo. THat shyt was rushed and was boring as fukk throughout the beginning. Only one I didn't finish in the remastered collection.

My rankings

UC2>UC:TLL>UC4>UC3>UC1>UC:GA(Golden Abyss for Vita).

Uncharted The Lost Legacy is fukking crazy though. It was way more action oriented than UC4 and had some wide open areas to boot. The end sequence was insane.
debug_slowmo_sunhilegend_1.gif

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You could've made this exact post word for word in the God of War thread and it would be accurate. Every game has something you do a lot in but listing in a bullet point doesn't suddenly make the game trash. You trying too hard.

Resident Evil 2:

Walk through corridors

Shoot Zombies over and over

Pick up item X and backtrack to area 1 to open door

Avoid Nemesis

Solve annoying puzzles

Find item only to not have enough space and backtrack to safe room :francis:

Repetitive series that's overrated.

This hot take is so garbage. Saying games are "overrated" is overrated. Just say you don' tlike the shyt. Stop pretending the people who like it have some reason that's not true to their taste for why they like it.

Uncharted is literally the same thing level for level. Resident Evil doesn't give you deja Vu every time you run into a "new" predicament at least is an open ended linear game. I don't know about GoW because I haven't played it, if you don't like my comment then don't reply, neg me and keep it pushing.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted is literally the same thing level for level. Resident Evil doesn't give you deja Vu every time you run into a "new" predicament at least is an open ended linear game. I don't know about GoW because I haven't played it, if you don't like my comment then don't reply, neg me and keep it pushing.
Climbing and giving a boost to someone in a level here and there is very different from saying every level is the same thing.

In Mario every level you run and jump so it's the same thing every level.

This is how you sound. Y'all just be having terrible hot takes on here.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Climbing and giving a boost to someone in a level here and there is very different from saying every level is the same thing.

In Mario every level you run and jump so it's the same thing every level.

This is how you sound. Y'all just be having terrible hot takes on here.

I've played UC1-3 and now at the last chapter of 4 and it literally is the same routine chapter after chapter. Boosting is not a here and there, it happens frequently. A lot of things I stated happens way to often and makes the game incredibly boring at times. Just because It doesn't align with your view on this series doesn't make it a hot take. You most likely base your judgement of games by popular opinion. (Popular opinion doesn't mean right)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've played UC1-3 and now at the last chapter of 4 and it literally is the same routine chapter after chapter. Boosting is not a here and there, it happens frequently. A lot of things I stated happens way to often and makes the game incredibly boring at times. Just because It doesn't align with your view on this series doesn't make it a hot take. You most likely base your judgement of games by popular opinion. (Popular opinion doesn't mean right)
And how long does this boosting take? A one second button press periodically makes the game incredibly boring? You just got crap taste lol.

I platinumed Uncharted 2 so there's no point telling me what my opinion is. Uncharted 3 is rated high but I just said it's a pretty crap game compared to the others so what are you even saying?

Most people love it, you don't. That doesn't make your opinion more valid. Talking about popular opinion is what makes me like the game smh.

Kairi Irving

Daps
And how long does this boosting take? A one second button press periodically makes the game incredibly boring? You just got crap taste lol.

I platinumed Uncharted 2 so there's no point telling me what my opinion is. Uncharted 3 is rated high but I just said it's a pretty crap game compared to the others so what are you even saying?

Most people love it, you don't. That doesn't make your opinion more valid. Talking about popular opinion is what makes me like the game smh.
Im not the only one in the world that doesn't care for uncharted.

You'd make a valid point if I shytted on a game I haven't played.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
UC1 was cool
UC2 was epic
UC3 campaign was enjoyable but lacked the boss battles that made uc2 so great, uc3 multiplayer upped the ante big time but Sony gamers was not feeling the realistic shooting mechanics it launched with (i thought it was perfect)

I haven't played uc4 yet, I've cheated myself this gen :to: but I'll get to it sometime after the ps5 releases
Pretty much sums up the franchise. UC2 was the only one I played (platinumed it) and it had one of the GOAT multiplayers. UC4 was more enjoyable than UC3 but it had pacing problems.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
I beat Journey while smokng some weed, good game :ehh:

Tried playing UC 1 but couldn't get into it cuz the outdated graphics :scust: especially after coming from God of War :wow:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jesus christ the influx on trash nikkas online. It's a straight massacre :mjlol:

Just a tip how you play against that slow ass computer on the game does not translate to online :mjlol:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony gamers was not feeling the realistic shooting mechanics it launched with
Yo I thought it was just me. :ohhh: In Uncharted 1 and 2 I was handing out headshots to the AI with my regular pistol but in 3 I felt like my bullets were just phasing through them. :dead: