Prove U From Da Dmv (DMV NÌGGAS KNO WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT)

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Them CAC's are envisioning Anacostia as the next Old Town Alexandria. It's all part of the plan and the plan is damn near successful. The oldheads were warning about the plan back in the day and here it is right on errybody's doorstep.
Once that bozzuto property goes up at mlk/Morris shyt will get hot down there. That's why the fight to save Barry farms is so critical plus the farms is right next to the metro

Sursum corda already all boarded up they're coming for the farms and then I think Potomac gardens next.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once that bozzuto property goes up at mlk/Morris shyt will get hot down there. That's why the fight to save Barry farms is so critical plus the farms is right next to the metro

Sursum corda already all boarded up they're coming for the farms and then I think Potomac gardens next.

I'm surprised 640 is still around.

They working on the Brightwood section of NW now.

Daps
And DC and PG nikkas looked at Virginia nikkas like Baltimore nikkas,bammas.

Va nikkas wasn't hanging out here, we fukked they hoes and had them acting like they was from the hood lol

Virginia was never deep in gogos, never.

In high school in the 90s them new York nikkas was in they lil circle, we wasn't cool with them nikkas they was worst than va nikkas

Sherwood and Seneca valley in moco was the best football schools