Prove U From Da Dmv (DMV NÌGGAS KNO WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
S/O to Maryland Seafood & Chicken at Forestville Mall. Their wings be good as a mug, Mumbo Sauce be on point, potato wedges be jii big asf, and their lemonade is pure crack :wow:

Last edited:

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos
Fav parts of DC:

And also some of them neighborhoods near Southern Ave with the single fam houses and mansions, my girlfriend lives around there and Marion Berry and his son used to live that part. I like that part of the Soufside, it’s mad chill and it’s still mostly Black asf :wow:

Southern Ave was the dream place to live growing up off of Stanton Rd. Only place we had was Safeway off Alabama. Don't know how many time I had to drag my dad from Clancys

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I also remember when part of the strip mall at Penn Mar Shopping Center across the street from Forestville Mall had that gas explosion back in ‘09. There used to be a good ass crab place over there my grandmoms used to go to.

Staying in the same area, has anyone tried PG Seafood Carryout?

And S/O to Heaven’s Bakery at Forestville Mall, they stay crankin wit them fukking Snickerdoodles, fudge chocolate cookies, and M&M cookies :myman: I hope that place never goes outta business!

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Southern Ave was the dream place to live growing up off of Stanton Rd. Only place we had was Safeway off Alabama. Don't know how many time I had to drag my dad from Clancys

The parts that Branch Ave goes thru are nice too, that whole area almost feels like a nice hidden gem in Southeast most of the time. My mom used to dream about living in that part growing up in the Soufside, that along with parts of PG closer to the City like Oxon Hill, Temple Hills, and Capitol Heights were goals for a lotta DC peeps back then.

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The parts that Branch Ave goes thru are nice too, that whole area almost feels like a nice hidden gem in Southeast most of the time. My mom used to dream about living in that part growing up in the Soufside, that along with parts of PG closer to the City like Oxon Hill, Temple Hills, and Capitol Heights were goals for a lotta DC peeps back then.

yeah, I think best houses in DC. Back when we were kings. I haveown't checked out the real estate there in a minute, but I'm sure wp taking note - mansions, some land - 1/2 acre or more, quiet streets, less than 30 min (in rush hour) Suitland pkwy to downtown

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Irvings
Sinsaysionals
Ebony Inn

$5 a song

:mjgrincig:

Ebony Inn - still going
Sinsationals - when Lolo Luv - aka now Lola Monroe danced there (saw her on a reality tv show recently)

Old School:
Club 55,
Macombos (still going)
Clancys
Sylark Inn
The Penthouse (changed to the house)
Foxy Playground
Don't forget the track when it took 30 min to drive 3 blocks or Clicks

Daps
:stopitslime:
Never met anyone from VA that claim to be from DC.

If I'm out of town and run into va nikkas they do try to claim dc, I been seeing it happened since early 90s, nova hoes be pressed to have a city nikka and then try to say they from the city cause they great grandma live there

Va women had more heart than va nikkas lol

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
If I'm out of town and run into va nikkas they do try to claim dc, I been seeing it happened since early 90s, nova hoes be pressed to have a city nikka and then try to say they from the city cause they great grandma live there

Va women had more heart than va nikkas lol
I make it a point to explain to people where Arlington is, Ive never claimed DC. In the 90s everyone in Va was dikk riding NY, probably still do.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

This shyt used to blew the fukk outta me all throughout middle school since all the girls were playing this jont on heavy repeat when it dropped lmao :russ:

Fast forward to now, this song stays on constant rotation on my playlist :wow::dj2::stylin::mj:

Can’t forget about this classic too :blessed::blessed:

Old school GoGo crew Rare Essence dropped one of the greatest local jewels of the ‘00s letting us all know that they still got it. I know the Grown & Sexy crowd are still eating good off of this :stylin: