Prove U From Da Dmv (DMV NÌGGAS KNO WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT)

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Pulling up to Kenilworth or Barry Farms for mid when all your other connects are dry.

I remember wandering around berry farms at like 3 am gone off a bean looking for some tree :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
slouch socks
snapbacks with your name written in glitter
Warner Brothers gear
braids with seashells at the ends, sometimes beer bottle tops
zip up hoodies worn open with the strings tied together tightly in a knot
Nike Flightposites
North Face and Nike boots back in the 2000's
Super Funk Regulator Cee Lo on 93.9 and 95.5 killing the radio DJ shyt for everything from old Hip Hop to Reggae to R&B to GoGo to the latest shyt :ohlawd:
Having random hood nikkas in the Trinidad area ask for "tips" to watch your car while in you Love Nightclub :demonic:

That one loud ass spot that played GoGo music a block down from Howard University

Cacs in Georgetown wearing pastel Springtime colors all year round looking like walking watermelons with lime green blazer and pink dress shirts :dahell:

Watching young boys gear up for a flashmob in Georgetown pulling ski masks putting on gloves with big garbage bags back in like 2012:whoa:

Watching an old crackhead throw a brick through a car window and take a laptop out of the front seat of car in Georgetown broad daylight:heh:

Seeing a body laid out on, on his back on the sidewalk on Georgia Ave like 11 AM in the morning :lupe: a few years ago. A young hustler looking dude with dreads and an icy white tee and some Penny's. He prolly was dead and no one had seen it yet. :lupe:

Wearing fresh exclusive Euro only release True Blue Jordan 3's in 2009 and some local hood nikka on U St said "Aye, where you get the Jordans? You ain't hear me? I take them bytches" :demonic:. Me thinking, "I better watch this fool, but I'ma get my drink on and you ain't jacking shyt but your dikk" :umad:.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
slouch socks
snapbacks with your name written in glitter
Warner Brothers gear
braids with seashells at the ends, sometimes beer bottle tops
zip up hoodies worn open with the strings tied together tightly in a knot
Nike Flightposites
North Face and Nike boots back in the 2000's
Super Funk Regulator Cee Lo on 93.9 and 95.5 killing the radio DJ shyt for everything from old Hip Hop to Reggae to R&B to GoGo to the latest shyt :ohlawd:
Having random hood nikkas in the Trinidad area ask for "tips" to watch your car while in you Love Nightclub :demonic:

That one loud ass spot that played GoGo music a block down from Howard University

Cacs in Georgetown wearing pastel Springtime colors all year round looking like walking watermelons with lime green blazer and pink dress shirts :dahell:

Watching young boys gear up for a flashmob in Georgetown pulling ski masks putting on gloves with big garbage bags back in like 2012:whoa:

Watching an old crackhead throw a brick through a car window and take a laptop out of the front seat of car in Georgetown broad daylight:heh:

Seeing a body laid out on, on his back on the sidewalk on Georgia Ave like 11 AM in the morning :lupe: a few years ago. A young hustler looking dude with dreads and an icy white tee and some Penny's. He prolly was dead and no one had seen it yet. :lupe:

Wearing fresh exclusive Euro only release True Blue Jordan 3's in 2009 and some local hood nikka on U St said "Aye, where you get the Jordans? You ain't hear me? I take them bytches" :demonic:. Me thinking, "I better watch this fool, but I'ma get my drink on and you ain't jacking shyt but your dikk" :umad:.
Fam you might be the GOAT outta towner :heh:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Up against the wall, DTLR. Those spots wale used to be at heavy pre dreads wale.
Georgia Ave day/ carribean festival. Was around June until the fight and the moved to bmore
PG pretty girl county
Big G on the wire had everyone going crazy- who knew him or his fam
slouch socks- straw hats- late 90s/early 2000s.
northface, dread, foams. Gogo pics with a hundred nikkaz in it.
Fighting with bmore nikkas.
if every nikka know a african nikka with the last name jalloh.
Dream/love, crossroads if you west indian or african, Fur, H20 platinum,
stadium, k street lounge was cool too.
Tabi Bonney had 05 -06 in the pocket.
wanting to work at 6 flags largo every summer
rubber bands on jeans, 992's / 993's NBs Nike boots, sb dunks for a lil
every nikka wantin a government job lls talking bout what grade GS...
joanin, bamma-ogs, kill, the bait, mo jhi, like shyt, slim, Rollas.
Carolina kitchen.
Barry farms- hood.
Marion Barry crackhead ass.
Not gon lie Suitland, Oxon hill, had some dusty joints. Lmfao
ese, migos taking over Hyattsville, wheaton,
that big ass mosque nikkas thought was a castle
93.9 > 95.5
clappas instead of clappin
:ehh: lowkey every nikka from the dmv area can play the drums or make a gogo beat,

I mean era wise I think ccb, tcb, raw image, I was fukkin with the most.

Idgaf, slouch socks nice when hoopin fukk who ever opinion.

Last edited:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:DC/PG gotta hold this L everyone under 27. i started hearing about da check it crew from my youngins wtf back like 8 years ago nikkas getting beat up by gay crews lmfao