PROMETHEUS Sequel Moving Forward

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
It was aight. The ending could've been better and it was like they just HAD to find a way for the black man to die:smh:

Them dudes was brainstorming on how they could kill the asian, hispanic and black dude in full swoop :damn:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was so hype to see the first one, but was left dumbfounded at the bloated confusing plot:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I enjoyed it...it could have been better....looking forward to the story being more fleshed out (hopefully)...

@hexagram23 c'mon man...let Lost breathe...:to:

Lost was like the first EVENT television show that I got caught up in the grandeur of it all. Like I was LEGIT leaving work early to make sure I caught every episode live and shyt. After the first three seasons I genuine thought that Lost would go down as the greatest television show of ALL TIME

Then they fukked over Michael, the greatest single black father portayol on prime-time television got turned into a punk who did nothing but get beat up and die during the fourth season:birdman:

Then they NEVER explained why Walt was black excellence special :birdman:

Then they turned Jacob from a mysterious island deity into a whiny little bytch with mommy issues :birdman:

Then they killed off Jin and Sun, leaving their daughter without parents:birdman:

Then they killed off The homie Sayyid:birdman:

Not even going to GET into that bullshyt cop out finale...

EVERY SINGLE MINORITY character on that show got fukked over:demonic: