PROMETHEUS Sequel Moving Forward

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The way I took it, he was pissed because of what happened on earth when they sent down engineer jesus. Before he was locked in that room they were about to fly to earth and destroy it

I aint never seen a heel turn so quick in my life

everyone waking him up on some :blessed: shyt yes :blessed: its working :blessed: he will save us :blessed:

then he rose from the ashes on some :stopitslime: shyt and took a look around and started throwing hay makers knockin peoples heads off :dead:

Vicious%20Mike%20Tyson%20uppercut.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hated all Alien and Predator movies and thought Prometheus was the shyt.:yeshrug:
Those Alien vs. Predator movies dont really have any correlation to this besides the Alien character. Those are just terrible movies created by the studio to make a quick buck.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Those Alien vs. Predator movies dont really have any correlation to this besides the Alien character. Those are just terrible movies created by the studio to make a quick buck.

while the acting was horrible

some of the fight scenes were decent

but the story actually makes sense :obama:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
while the acting was horrible

some of the fight scenes were decent

but the story actually makes sense :obama:
The only thing I liked about it were the Predator's gadgets. They fukked up by having the movie focused too much on people and not enough on the Aliens and Predators. I don't want to see no love story like in the second one between some 20 something year olds and bullies.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I liked Prometheus, but I wish it was more of a thriller, and them being stalked by the alien more. People I watched it with thought it was boring. I also wish they answered some questions instead of creating more of them.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I can respect that and I personally dont hate the movie but its just frustrating when they overthink it and make it free for interpretation. I know you said you're not familiar with the Alien movies but you have to understand people been waiting for a decent followup for years and then when we finally get it it's this confused mess of a film thanks to the habitual fukk up movie and TV writer Lindelof. It's a little long but watch this review and overall write up about what the movie was suppose to be and the book it was based on.

Free to interpretation films are the biggest cop out in entertainment. No its not free to interpretation because there are clear truths here its just that the writer didnt have the brain to come up with one.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Seems like hes not wasting his time with pointless films. Alien is overrated.
What the fukk is wrong with your movie opinions breh? Alien is one of the best films of all time. A pinnacle of the sci-fi and horror genres. Ridley was on some next level shyt.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What the fukk is wrong with your movie opinions breh? Alien is one of the best films of all time. A pinnacle of the sci-fi and horror genres. Ridley was on some next level shyt.
Mmmmmm when you think about it and have seen alot of works of sci fi, its actually a pretty elementary sci fi film. From a science fiction standpoint. The films always ended with expl0s1ons. Kinda basic.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Mmmmmm when you think about it and have seen alot of works of sci fi, its actually a pretty elementary sci fi film. From a science fiction standpoint. The films always ended with expl0s1ons. Kinda basic.
It's not about having some fantastical technology. It's more about the claustrophobia and fear the movie induces. Ridley's visual style is fantastic, the movie is literally perfect, there is nothing to criticize. It's a crew on a space ship with an Alien.. Pretty basic, but it's about the execution.