PROMETHEUS Sequel Moving Forward

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What it basically comes down to is this...

Ridley fuked up by not doing 1 big thing

He should've been prepared for a possible 2nd film regardless of intent during the filming of the 1st

He should've included an extended scene at the end of the 1st ones credits as a teaser

This would've killed the notion of 'unfulfilled questions' due to the belief that the 2nd one was going to answer them
Regardless if he decided to make a 2nd one at the end of P1's filming, it would've gave the film more buzz and killed a lot of hate.

I think this should've been originally established as a trilogy.
But silently.
Not acknowledging 3 films until the 2nd one dropped.
The rights of predator should've tied in too and explained EVERYTHING by the 3rd film

PIFF

My changes to P1...

In a major adjustment to the original, in prep for a trilogy he should've spent some time on Earth.
Giving us better visuals on what the planet had become
What technology looked like

He should've also included the state of the space program
what advances lead to our exploration

What is militarized

Have we made contact with other alians, or another earth like planet

It's so much he could've done but he rushed it.
At least pull a Cloverfield and make fake company's or a website explaining the nature of the current would and mankind

The last part they did do a little. I remember they had a couple YouTube videos with Guy Pierce's character as a younger, Steve Jobs type, giving presentations on how his company was influencing and changing technology. They also had a couple commercials for the advertisements of David models

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
thought prometheus was pretty good. nothing amazing, but definitely not deserving to get shyt on like it did

With Ridley's track record I think the hate was justified cuz the hype was through the roof. Most of the characters were complete idiots. The movie was filled wit inconsistencies. And I personally laughed through the last portion as Idris and crew gave their lives on a whim and Noomi turned into Lolo Jones after having a c-section.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
With Ridley's track record I think the hate was justified cuz the hype was through the roof. Most of the characters were complete idiots. The movie was filled wit inconsistencies. And I personally laughed through the last portion as Idris and crew gave their lives on a whim and Noomi turned into Lolo Jones after having a c-section.

:lolbron:

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
:blessed:want to see what they have store for this one:whoo:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I tried so hard to really like da first one. Watching it multiple times. Research in shyt online n err thang. Visually I loved it but I couldn't be brought any further pass dat line of superficial enjoyment.

I hate da fact da movie.... pretty much sucked. What happened????:sadbron:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First one was dope.
Been looking forward to the sequel since the credits rolled.

Prometheus isn't for everybody

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:heh: If Ridley"I cant make a good movie since Blackhawk Down" Scott returns then :camby:, should be a producer at most, there's was just too much stupidity and some absolutely terrible characters in the first film, they need to get Cameron on this, I'll still end up watching anyway due to my boy Magneto, I expect them to answer the questions that should have been answered in the first film and in turn will make prometheus slightly better in the long. Man Prometheus was a goddamn let down of the highest proportions. If Lindelof is anywhere near this :scusthov:.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The first one was gawd awful.. absolute shyt.. They shouldn't have blown the ship(Prometheus) up. Could've been the new 'Enterprise' ala Star Trek.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
problem was that they went into this film already setting it up for a sequel which is retarded since it started as a prequel. if they had about 20 more min with the engineer explaining why earth was about to get that work people wouldnt leave all bewildered. this generation dont like to think out what happened they wanna google that shyt

• Dap
Reactions: hex