PROMETHEUS Sequel Moving Forward

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This one better focus more on the Aliens and the big ass dudes that created them:upsetfavre:

The first one was interesting, but the alien element/threat wasn't large enough.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I'm not mad....:ehh:

I quite enjoyed Prometheus.

People upset about them "not explaining everything" should peep Alien again. Watch that movie from the perspective of someone that doesn't know anything about it yet...it's just as open ended. Chest-Burster comes outta NOWHERE. The robot is almost just as shady as Fassbender.

Kinda wish they kept Idris around though....:sadcam:

The most important question however....Would y'all fukk Noomi Rapace?

I'd tear that no t*ts, no ass, little boy body having whore up....:manny:

I would've up until I clicked the spoiler...:patrice:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So just to clarify.. Aliens vs Predators and the story that was tied in with them have 0 to do with Prometheous/Aliens right? Or do the "gods" end up turning into the predators over time :patrice:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So just to clarify.. Aliens vs Predators and the story that was tied in with them have 0 to do with Prometheous/Aliens right? Or do the "gods" end up turning into the predators over time :patrice:
True. Breh, you gotta check this out: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Prometheus_(film)
Same Universe, nothing connected but Weiland Corp is still out there :obama:
Predators have nothing to do with this breh breh, at least right now. Think more Aliens Franchise, less Predators.
Weiland Corp :ohlawd:
mod_ted-talk.jpg

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
ive read and understand all the criticisms and nitpicks but fuk it, still one of my favorite movies.

dying to see what they do for a sequel :lupe:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Prometheus had to be one of the most disappointing films of all time with how hype everyone was, myself included, and what a giant piece of shyt it turned out to be.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
What it basically comes down to is this...

Ridley fuked up by not doing 1 big thing

He should've been prepared for a possible 2nd film regardless of intent during the filming of the 1st

He should've included an extended scene at the end of the 1st ones credits as a teaser

This would've killed the notion of 'unfulfilled questions' due to the belief that the 2nd one was going to answer them
Regardless if he decided to make a 2nd one at the end of P1's filming, it would've gave the film more buzz and killed a lot of hate.

I think this should've been originally established as a trilogy.
But silently.
Not acknowledging 3 films until the 2nd one dropped.
The rights of predator should've tied in too and explained EVERYTHING by the 3rd film

PIFF

My changes to P1...

In a major adjustment to the original, in prep for a trilogy he should've spent some time on Earth.
Giving us better visuals on what the planet had become
What technology looked like

He should've also included the state of the space program
what advances lead to our exploration

What is militarized

Have we made contact with other alians, or another earth like planet

It's so much he could've done but he rushed it.
At least pull a Cloverfield and make fake company's or a website explaining the nature of the current would and mankind