Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That is what they get with their greedy asses.

I mean I don't blame them. Ridley is Ridley so they're going to give him his freedom to do what he wants and he has a relationship with the studio. I'm never mad at a studio for wanting to make money lol that's their job. That's like being mad at 7-11 or Best Buy or any business. Your bottom line is your bottom line. I just feel like the writing is on the wall for him when it comes to this franchise and maybe someone needs to tell him

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Decided to give this another shot on Kodi and this is a Sci-Fi afternoon movie level of script writing.

- Too much cannon fodder as I didn't care or even get introduced to any of the protagonists. Ironically the folks who were great were Walter and David, but nonhuman. Danny McBride was another saving grace, but he alone couldn't save the film.

- The Captain deciding to chart for an unknown planet because "the data was good" without even a proper recon or understanding of the planet.

- How the goofy pilot left sista girl, went for a Skype call with Tennessee , came BACK, then got the ship blown up with a three stooges skit due to her cowardice.

So David created his own batch of Xenomorphs? Those 2000 embryos will somehow end up as the eggs Kane, Ash, and Lambert found on LV-426. The two survivors will now being tortured to death (like Shaw)? Well, that is unfortunate.

The only good thing about this film is the results of what happens when you give sentience and free will to an unchecked Artificial Intelligence, you get a mad and genocidal genius robot apparently.

Aliens
Alien
Alien 3
Resurrection
AvP
AvP2
Prometheus
Covenant

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
In the middle of watching this right now. Its ass

Characters in this and prometheus are dumb as hell, like its difficult to suspend disbelief with the silly shyt going on in this franchise.

These studios just be putting out complete bullshyt

Even the blue-collar folks in Alien knew not to galavant around all comfortable. All the knuckleheads in Covenant got caught slipping big time....hard to believe...