Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Tried watching this again on cable and man I couldn't do it. I just got more angry b/c of the stupid decisions every single character made in this flim (yes even Walter a damn smart android). This is the goofiest space crew ever in cinema. How they become astronauts and what test did they have to pass to be chosen to look after thousands of humans in cryo?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Tried watching this again on cable and man I couldn't do it. I just got more angry b/c of the stupid decisions every single character made in this flim (yes even Walter a damn smart android). This is the goofiest space crew ever in cinema. How they become astronauts and what test did they have to pass to be chosen to look after thousands of humans in cryo?

I tried re-watching it as well and said fukk it about half way through and started doing something else.

It was hard to give a shyt about anything. None of the characters had any personality, other than maybe Danny McBride.

The Xenomorph looked too fake, I was completely unimpressed.

shyt just happened. Meaning, nothing had any purpose in the film, things just randomly happened for no reason at all.

This POS actually makes me appreciate Prometheus more, because I didn't think Covenenant would actually be worse.

Ridley Scott needs to retire. All these old dudes rely too much on CGI, and they lose the ability to make great film.

Look at George Lucas. He made a great original trilogy (Empire Strikes Back in particular), and 20 year later he makes those horse shyt prequels.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I just watched it.

I enjoyed it, but not as much as Prometheus.

I tend to suspend disbelief with these kinds of movies though,so people doing stupid stuff doesn't affect me like the rest of yall.

I just imagine them like real people doing stupid shyt in pressure situations.

Like the dude taking the shyt.....taking the shyt had nothing to do with him getting infected. He accidentally kicked one of those mushroom like pods and it t went in his ear.

The chick who freaked out and blew up the ship? All the training in the world can go out the door real quick when shyt you'd never even imagine starts going down.

They also had no real reason to not trust David. He was a known android to them. If i landed on that planet, he'd be the first person I'd trust, more so than my new captain.

Just saying....