Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Or just dead it for a while. I bet they'll be watching what predator does next summer and make a move based on that.
I'm interested how well it will do. If Shane Black delivers a mediocre or just underwhelming installment I'm gonna just throw away the towel on both franchises.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm interested how well it will do. If Shane Black delivers a mediocre or just underwhelming installment I'm gonna just throw away the towel on both franchises.

Pretty rare Shane does anything mediocre or underwhelming :wow:

But I meant if it does well I wouldn't be surprised to see them copy that formula by getting another voice in the franchise and making it cheaper.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
THR is reporting Fox is rethinking what to do with the franchise now after alien covenant didn't make the killing they assumed.

Should've gone with alien 5 but here we are

Good riddance to be honest, both films are subpar....

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
THR is reporting Fox is rethinking what to do with the franchise now after alien covenant didn't make the killing they assumed.

Good they should have given it to Blomkamp to begin with and just let him do it. Ridley Scott got all butt hurt when those concept art drawings started making the rounds, got drunk on the set to make this mess of a franchise. Movie was a chore to get through for me almost as bad as Prometheus. Too many stupid ass choices being made by the characters.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Good they should have given it to Blomkamp to begin with and just let him do it. Ridley Scott got all butt hurt when those concept art drawings started making the rounds, got drunk on the set to make this mess of a franchise. Movie was a chore to get through for me almost as bad as Prometheus. Too many stupid ass choices being made by the characters.
This piece of shyt made Prometheus look like a masterpiece

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That is what they get with their greedy asses.