Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the middle of watching this right now. Its ass

Characters in this and prometheus are dumb as hell, like its difficult to suspend disbelief with the silly shyt going on in this franchise.

These studios just be putting out complete bullshyt

Man folks (in this thread) keep saying that, but really outside of the choice of the new captain (in Covenant) to go to that planet, how are people suppose to react to a alien planet with biological evolved lifeforms from another species that are perfect killing machines. :wow::francis:

Rewatching this now and its typical white women doing white women shyt in emergencies.

The movie is still shyt though.:francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man folks (in this thread) keep saying that, but really outside of the choice of the new captain (in Covenant) to go to that planet, how are people suppose to react to a alien planet with biological evolved lifeforms from another species that are perfect killing machines. :wow::francis:

Rewatching this now and its typical white women doing white women shyt in emergencies.

Compare these characters in prometheus with the ones in Alien or Aliens. They acted smart when they knew they were in danger. The issue with prometheus, and this to a lesser extent, is the fact that intelligent people, scientists, engineers, etc, do stupid shyt all because the script says so. It's different when its a high school kid or dumb person doing it. Then it can be excused. But not when it's these type of people.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compare these characters in prometheus with the ones in Alien or Aliens. They acted smart when they knew they were in danger. The issue with prometheus, and this to a lesser extent, is the fact that intelligent people, scientists, engineers, etc, do stupid shyt all because the script says so. It's different when its a high school kid or dumb person doing it. Then it can be excused. But not when it's these type of people.

Damn that was a fast response breh. Take me to you're internet provider:mjcry:

They're explorers and curious scientists breh, they're not trained to be socially aware of danger/violence like that, except for the one irish cac; that saying, I think they did stupid shyt, but we're presuming their in alien movie, with xeno consequences though, and have you seen white women in a high stress situation? That was hella accurate:troll::troll::troll:

And in Aliens the marines were dumb as fukk.:francis: shyt had obvious consequences. Movie was still ass breh and I wanna beat the shyt outta Ridley Scott for stealing $20 from me:francis::francis:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Damn that was a fast response breh. Take me to you're internet provider:mjcry:

They're explorers and curious scientists breh, they're not trained to be socially aware of danger/violence like that, except for the one irish cac; that saying, I think they did stupid shyt, but we're presuming their in alien movie, with xeno consequences though, and have you seen white women in a high stress situation? That was hella attract :troll::troll::troll:

And in Aliens the marines were dumb as fukk.:francis: shyt had obvious consequences. Movie was still ass breh and I wanna beat the shyt outta Ridley Scott for stealing $20 from me:francis::francis:

Feels like sloppy screenwriting to me. In aliens and alien, they were put in impossible situations where shyt happened to them simply because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not because they decided to do stupid shyt like pet a foreign creature without gloves and without a helmet. Or take a shyt on an alien planet with your pants fully down

Last edited:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels like sloppy screenwriting to me. In aliens and alien, they were put in impossible situations where shyt happened to them simply because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not because they decided to do stupid shyt like pet a foreign creature without gloves and without a helmet. Or take a shyt on an alien planet with your pants fully down and shyt

Who is ya goddamn internet provider breh:damn::damn::damn::damn:A demand it!!

Anyway, I thought the marines were dumb as fukk in Aliens, going by the fact they had intel about the xenos from Ripley and started discharging in a fukking nuclear facility. I guess I'm the only one who expects intelligent white folks to do dumb shyt in these situations:heh: *due to university experiences of course:youngsabo:*

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Who is ya goddamn internet provider breh:damn::damn::damn::damn:A demand it!!

Anyway, I thought the marines were dumb as fukk in Aliens, going by the fact they had intel about the xenos from Ripley and started discharging in a fukking nuclear facility. I guess I'm the only one who expects intelligent white folks to do dumb shyt in these situations:heh: *due to university experiences of course:youngsabo:*

The marines in Aliens I accept because even tho they had intel from Ridley, they had a job to do. There was that constant push pull of listening to her or listening to their employers and just doing their jobs. That's nothing new in military movies and it's also not a thing for the smartest person in the room to not be military

Xfinity breh lol

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The marines in Aliens I accept because even tho they had intel from Ridley, they had a job to do. There was that constant push pull of listening to her or listening to their employers and just doing their jobs. That's nothing new in military movies and it's also not a thing for the smartest person in the room to not be military

Xfinity breh lol

Thanks breh:damn:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If the characters were all smart, they'd GTFO and there would be no movie.

In Alien? I'd take the damn escape ship after the first person was killed.

Aliens? I aint going down to that planet after what Ripley said, and if I did, I wouldn't allow the drop ship pilots to land too, and just leave the damn door open like that.

Alien 3? I'd lock myself in a room with a sturdy door, and without a large vent, and just wait until the company came.

Alien Resurrection? As soon as they started breeding the Xenos, i'd gtfo.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

I haven't watched Covenant but

PLEASE

In Prometheus those dumbasses saw that black ooze come out the eggs and acted fukking retarded with it.

In Prometheus that broad met the dude who was supposed to be dead and she was :manny:

I was: :dwillhuh: that's kind of a big deal.

I dont remember exactly but Right before that wasn't she running from an alien or the medical bay because of the alien and ran into no one. zero people in,all,those hallways and then stumbles upon the dead guy who's alive? Danger forgotten, Mr. Lazarus In person, fukk it act like you just saw a commercial for the Clippers/Suns game.

The characters in that movie were stupid.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

With common sense? The Captain's wife let brehette get eaten in the medical bay where she could have saved her.

The Captain also was an idiot for following David to the egg chamber.

Security team were all punks save for the Samoan dude and the girl that got her head taken off.

Even the Nostromo crew acted with more logic than explorers here.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
If the characters were all smart, they'd GTFO and there would be no movie.

In Alien? I'd take the damn escape ship after the first person was killed.

Aliens? I aint going down to that planet after what Ripley said, and if I did, I wouldn't allow the drop ship pilots to land too, and just leave the damn door open like that.

Alien 3? I'd lock myself in a room with a sturdy door, and without a large vent, and just wait until the company came.

Alien Resurrection? As soon as they started breeding the Xenos, i'd gtfo.
Sure bruh. :francis:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

Keep leaving one by one and getting picked off? Not wearing protective suits on planets you dont even know what is on it?