Proidigy Took So Many Ls

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Thats an opinion only some people feel that about him, but lets be real most people don't know who this cat is. They were never main event rappers when they were at THEIR pinnacle of record selling.

If you're a real hip hop fan you know Prodigy VERY WELL. And the Mobb sold very well in their heyday, but fvck sales. They have universally considered classics. And Prodigy in the 90's >>>>>> most dudes favorite rapper.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
If you're a real hip hop fan you know Prodigy VERY WELL. And the Mobb sold very well in their heyday, but fvck sales. They have universally considered classics. And Prodigy in the 90's >>>>>> most dudes favorite rapper.

Well maybe you got me there, cuz I really am not a fan of Hip Hop but I admire a gang of rappers or what you will call hip hop artists. I just googled Mobb Deep and they only have one platinum album. They probably do have fans but outside of their hometown NYC and Tri State area(they are really not sought after), I am from So Cal we don't really fukk with homeboy like that. The nikka is comedy for saying we LA,LA was bumped in LA , some don't even know who did is, luckily I came across his statement. But if you think he is big ,:manny: *Shrugs*,thats your opinion.

LOL
HE COPPIN PLEAS NOW
NAW NIKKA
U WOKE UP WITH PRODIGY ON YOUR MIND

You stupid, you really have no proof to say I woke up around this time and I had Prodigy on my mine all this time.But we do have you saying Prodigy is one of the Greatest, lol I see I hurt your feelings for dogging one of your heros.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
All that needs to be seen here. If you're not really a fan of hip hop you shouldn't be making threads like this. It's trolling. Trolling badly, might I add.
REALLY you think I am trolling because I am not Hip Hip fanatic?GIVE ME A BREAK. I could give my opinion on any one, or any entertainer, its an open forum. I am not from the Bronx where people were break dancing on cardboard boxes , so I could ZERO fukkS about HIP HOP. Im from So Cal and we do things our way.

I got love for some rap artists , but don't act like this Hip Hop shyt is sacred , you got nikkas selling out left and right, and this has always has been the case.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I am trolling because I am not Hip Hip fanatic, give me a break, I could give my opinion on any one or any entertainer, its an open forum. I am not from the Bronx where people were break dancing on cardboard boxes , so I could ZERO fukkS about HIP HOP. Im from So Cal and we do things our way.

I got love for some rap artists , but don't act like this Hip Hop shyt is sacred , you got nikkas selling out left and right, and this has always has been the case.

lol_idi_amin.gif

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
been bumpin the war report heavy this week

seein that you brought it up, what the fukk was the diss to LA on LA, LA? all they said was that everything in LA isnt always what it seems :dead:

Did you just say that bruh ,are you really trying to insult my intelligence. The shyt was a diss a lame diss but a diss regardless, you got to be a weirdo think otherwise.

He even said he was beefing with Jay-z for not responding to LA cats when it was going down.

HAHHA you must be a dude who walks around with Beats headphone and breakdances at parties.