Proidigy Took So Many Ls

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
wasnt talking about you, or even being serious :childplease:

Yep its confirmed you are a weirdo, especially since you made a stupid comment about LA LA and you got a fukking dumb ass name called Cac Mamba. It sounds like the title of Drag Queen.

Who else could of you been talking about when you said,''seein that you brought it up, what the fukk was the diss to LA on LA, LA? all they said was that everything in LA isnt always what it seems''?So not only are you a dikk riding faq for a rapper you are dumb as hell , cause you can't even be coherent of your own statement. Sit down nikka.

I thought 2pac is first in losses?

Pac took a few losses.But they were honorable losses, taking 5 shots going to jail because he was set up ain't no loss to me.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep its confirmed you are a weirdo, especially since you made a stupid comment about LA LA and you got a fukking dumb ass name called Cac Mamba. It sounds like the title of Drag Queen.

Who else could of you been talking about when you said,''seein that you brought it up, what the fukk was the diss to LA on LA, LA? all they said was that everything in LA isnt always what it seems''?So not only are you a dikk riding faq for a rapper you are dumb as hell , cause you can't even be coherent of your own statement. Sit down nikka.
shut the fukk up fakkit :mjlol:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
been bumpin the war report heavy this week

seein that you brought it up, what the fukk was the diss to LA on LA, LA? all they said was that everything in LA isnt always what it seems :dead:

Aside from the line and the stolen beat on the OG...does anyone even have the OG anymore? Now the video with Kurupt & Daz being tied up, beatin and thrown off the bridge....

I jut realized Live On, Live Long was about the "incident". Queens n!ggas be grimy...have someone on the album with a shot being taken

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aside from the line and the stolen beat on the OG...does anyone even have the OG anymore? Now the video with Kurupt & Daz being tied up, beatin and thrown off the bridge....

I jut realized Live On, Live Long was about the "incident". Queens n!ggas be grimy...have someone on the album with a shot being taken
the one thats over the ny ny beat? ive heard it but yea i dont know where the fukk it is now

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
and youre not gonna give it to me :mjlol:

You are already hurting yourself, lol. I see you are non-stop poster on this and have a thecoli addicttion,I ain't mad at you nikka go ahead. But do know I dont have to do anything you are a hazard to yourself.It seems you are a suicidal weirdo.

PS no nikka should EVER in their fukking life call someone fakkit, when you have a name like CAWK MAMA. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are already hurting yourself, lol. I see you are non-stop poster on this and have a thecoli addicttion,I ain't mad at you nikka go ahead. But do know I dont have to do anything you are a hazard to yourself.It seems you are a suicidal weirdo.

PS no nikka should EVER in their fukking life call someone fakkit, when you have a name like CAWK MAMA. :mjlol:
from the way you type and the tone of this thread i woulda sworn you were some weird european fakkit who just found rap music

word :ehh:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
from the way you type and the tone of this thread i woulda sworn you were some weird european fakkit who just found rap music

word :ehh:

WHAT?! Do you think listening to rap music makes you hood?! lol. From that comment you just made ,its you who looks like the European not me.Don't be ashamed its nothing wrong with being white or European, its just that you are an European p*ssy who trolls on forums and has so much post he walks around with the keyboard cuffed to his wrist. .

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHAT?! Do you think listening to rap music makes you hood?! lol. From that comment you just made ,its you who looks like the European not me.Don't be ashamed its nothing wrong with being white or European, its just that you are an European p*ssy who trolls on forums and has so much post he walks around with the keyboard cuffed to his wrist. .
no :dahell: just found it weird that you would have to google mobb deep :mjlol:

go back to austria fakkit :mjlol:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
no :dahell: just found it weird that you would have to google mobb deep :mjlol:

go back to austria fakkit :mjlol:

No bytch I have heard of Mobb Deep before but I came across the story about what he said about LA LA and having fans out in the land. Yea right.I almost forgot about this dude.