Professor of Astrophysics at Cambridge Discovers Planet w 50/50 Chance Of Life Now JWST Is Being Aimed At It For Closer Look

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

Time is a flat circle :patrice:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yea let it be a n1gga incase it leads to an alien invasion or staged invasion

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Have you ever wondered what humans would do if they discovered a planet that we can travel to and the natives were less advanced?
Saddest shyt really.

Folks here on social media stay talking about flying drones over primitive areas. Like wtf? Why?

How about some respect for something that isn't you and you know, "Live and let live". Shouldn't surprise me though, look what happens to animals every day on this planet.

Social media just exposing how more people really feel from the comfort of their own home.

I can't imagine what we'd do to another species on another planet and to that planet itself after some time. Crimes Against the Universe.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Have you ever wondered what humans would do if they discovered a planet that we can travel to and the natives were less advanced?
I know exactly what we would do. Which is why many of us fear what another creature could do to our planet- the same thing world leaders would do to them.

We don’t need to bother anyone and don’t need anything bothering us :whoa: