Professor Black Truth "TONI MORRISON IS DEAD...GOOD" <-- How is this pro black?

Daps
I feel bad for people who listen to these YouTube clowns

Nothing wrong with watching them but you have to learn how to separate the nonsense and constant reaches to gain viewership from the good info. It sucks when people hang on to every single word that these YouTube and twitter personalities say.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@dj-method-x is the same lying manipulative piece of shyt who engages with his twitterists to repeatedly use the N- er word. (word to @cititrends). Nothing you say to me has any value. Not only that, you were caught manipulating and editing comments while trying to claim they were from the original posters. FUK YOU, you lost your voice on any issue a long time ago. I don't even pay attention to your stupid ass. Then you do nothing but label ados as "bots" all on your timeline, to push your agenda- just like your handlers.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dj-method-x-and-his-friends-like-to-say-nigg-r.690578/page-5
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dj-method-x.682735/page-8

bytch shutup.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
"ProfessorBlackTruth"?

What kinda bullshyt? Anyone that suckles from the teat of these faceless "militant" personas needs to get slapped :russ:

Do your own research and obtain the knowledge without someone else's slant so that you can discern for yourself what is truth and what is simply the ramblings of the ill-informed.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I don't know why he is saying this about her so I can't fully trash him,its tasteless nonetheless. Many black men of today don't like to be called into question or held accountable. They will call you a feminist,simp or blame white men almost immediately. I remember when I was in my lower self and would get defensive. Its easy when you are being attacked at every turn. But nowadays I'm all about the truth,if somebody has a point they have a point and we can dialogue. I've been called a feminist and misogynist in the same day on here based on things I've said. Can black women not call out black men EVER?Can black men not call out black women and men ever?you better believe a black man can and will:henbron:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
@dj-method-x is the same lying manipulative piece of shyt who engages with his twitterists to repeatedly use the N- er word. (word to @cititrends). Nothing you say to me has any value. Not only that, you were caught manipulating and editing comments while trying to claim they were from the original posters. FUK YOU, you lost your voice on any issue a long time ago. I don't even pay attention to your stupid ass. Then you do nothing but label ados as "bots" all on your timeline, to push your agenda- just like your handlers.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dj-method-x-and-his-friends-like-to-say-nigg-r.690578/page-5
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dj-method-x.682735/page-8

Funny enough it was that R$G Meta guy that tried to dox him with that.

Wonder where he's been :mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Funny enough it was that R$G Meta guy that tried to dox with that.

Wonder where he's been :mjpls:
I don't give a fuk where he's been, the fact is that there is evidence of OPs own activities. I don't fuk with either one of those hypocrites. I call it like I see it. But I'm not going to talk on that man's name if he's not here and I will address the issue at hand. He tried to lie on multiple posters and even went so far as to edit my comments had it not been for another poster noticing the discrepancy.
And it's not doxing, you stupid m'fer. That is from his public twitter where he replied to a public twitter post from a publically displayed twitter page.