Professor Black Truth "TONI MORRISON IS DEAD...GOOD" <-- How is this pro black?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nothing wrong with watching them but you have to learn how to separate the nonsense and constant reaches to gain viewership from the good info. It sucks when people hang on to every single word that these YouTube and twitter personalities say.
This. That's all that needs to be said. Everyone should be practicing discernment and filter information by analyzing for themselves.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
PBT was out of line for spreading lies and disrespect about Sister Morrison, before her body could even be put to rest,

Wait, you expect that logic is going to sway anybody who follows these yters? How has that worked so far with the threads exposing some of these yters for lying, misleading people, or even contradicting themselves?
Trump's followers don't care, and neither do the people who would blindly follow,believe, and repeat the rants of random people.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I don't know why he is saying this about her so I can't fully trash him,its tasteless nonetheless. Many black men of today don't like to be called into question or held accountable. They will call you a feminist,simp or blame white men almost immediately. I remember when I was in my lower self and would get defensive. Its easy when you are being attacked at every turn. But nowadays I'm all about the truth,if somebody has a point they have a point and we can dialogue. I've been called a feminist and misogynist in the same day on here based on things I've said. Can black women not call out black men EVER?Can black men not call out black women and men ever?you better believe a black man can and will:henbron:
Just like how you raped drunk women who couldn’t consent or pressured them for sex with that gun on the nightstand :unimpressed:

Daps

timestamped

That is why he was banned from youtube:

PBT was out of line for spreading lies and disrespect about Sister Morrison, before her body could even be put to rest, calling her a feminist and saying she was anti black men. Here are her words out of her own mouth to defend that slander:

fukk that tasteless clown and all you impressionable idiots that put him on a pedestal and hang on to his every word. Talking about he has a point about a universally love and respected black icon who's ALWAYS taken white supremacy to task and defended us publically for decades, NOT SCARED TO SHOW HER FACE EITHER like PBT and the rest of you p*ssyless women hating incel lames.

Toni Morrison Deconstructs White Supremacy in America | Open Culture

Her books were poetic screeds against black men, which is the only reason she was celebrated as much as she was. :francis:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Don't quote me you fukkin c00n caping faggit, I'll dap whatever the fuk I want. You're despicable for existing. Get the fuk out my alerts and die slow, you blavity babbling bytch. Even certain mods in here have showed you as an agent. It's well known what the fuk you are about, keep pushing it and see how far this shyt gets you.
Why would u dap that nonsense if u didn't agree with him?
:mjtf:

Stupid demented treh

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Op is a fakkit, that being said I’m not going to attack a dead person like Toni Morrison.

Now when Alice Walker kicks the bucket. I’ll be here for that roasting session and contribute. But not for Toni Morrison.