Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't need to answer that. That shyt isn't relevant to the topic. All you need to know Im a black father who is a constant positive role model in his offprings' lives

And what of a positive female role model?

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Yeah I'm Latin. I agree with you but at the same time I try not to judge people so I don't knock anyone who is very much in to their culture wanting to date or marry someone that isn't. Speaking strictly in my own personal experience, I've assimilated more into the Latin culture (the cultural tendencies of the region) as I've gotten older. I still date women that have non-Latin roots but mostly I date and vibe really well with Latin women. From my own experience, I just vibe better with Latin women and I understand them more. My swagger/vibe is has become Latin over the years from what a lot of my friends tell me.

Basically I won't knock anyone that dates outside their culture but at the same time I just think if you are really into your culture, naturally people (specifically women) who are of that culture just are attracted to you. Vice-versa, you will be more attracted to them and gravitated more towards people of your culture.

well of course you would, thats you're culture.
Im not knocking anyone.
i just dont understand the obsession with wanting to be labeled problack if you arent.
problackness is an absolute all or nothing thing.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
noone said that though.

no its not.
being problack means your are that way in all aspects of your life, at all times.

oh so it's semantics then? Because that is not what it means to be "pro" something in the dictionary. But yea if your definition of being pro something permeates every aspect of your life at all times I guess IR dating would disqualify you. Cool, that's not the real meaning though fyi.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
oh so it's semantics then? Because that is not what it means to be "pro" something in the dictionary. But yea if your definition of being pro something permeates every aspect of your life at all times I guess IR dating would disqualify you. Cool, that's not the real meaning though fyi.
no its reality.
we all are going to do things that are in our best interest of our family.
its basic instinct to protect your family.
so if your family isnt black then you arent going to favor black. simple.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas want Black Americans to look like this in 2040 :bryan:

29CNCWarren-articleInline.jpg

i call these "2040 blacks" :blessed:

that's what it is from now on :mjpls: