Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
China has an ancient civilisation and the rise of the west is a recent phenomena. They didn't need white supremacy to engage in their own colonialism racism oppression slavery etc. history didn't start in the 60s. Ask your Chinese wife about other Asians as a start.
How have the chinese historically oppressed black people?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
How have the chinese historically oppressed black people?

That's like asking how the Chinese have oppressed Martians. Don't ask how they oppressed blacks ask how they oppress their own minorities and those other groups who they border. Use that as a guide to how they will treat you given the chance.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's like asking how the Chinese have oppressed Martians. Don't ask how they oppressed blacks ask how they oppress their own minorities and those other groups who they border. Use that as a guide to how they will treat you given the chance.
You tell me you're saying they have a history of oppressing black people using this as a reason why my wife and I have nothing in common as it relates to cacs.

No one will ever be able to compare to cacs and isolated incidents of bigotry don't compare to systematic institutional racism toward a group of peoplease targeted for mistreatment and domination

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as we clown on Bron, he's a great example of how it should be done, brehs. Look at this, brehs. :to:

lebron-james-family-man.jpg

family4_1400654049.jpg

jamessons.jpg

lebron-mom-and-family.png

lebron-wade-um102012.jpg

and now he has a black daughter:wow:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
date & fukk? Yes :shaq:

marry & procreate? No :camby:

there a really attractive white women out there (only god knows how much a young Piff beat his dikk to some Jewel D'Nyle :wow:)
but i could never imagine bringing home a Becky to my 89 year old grandma or father yellow haired mulatto children

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

there a really attractive white women out there (only god knows how much a young Piff beat his dikk to some Jewel D'Nyle :wow:)
but i could never imagine bringing home a Becky to my 89 year old grandma or father yellow haired mulatto children

I dont know why this thread did 67 pages, when you summed up the argument.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

I can't imagine having little Black Griffins running around. Lookin' like little mutants.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I can't imagine having little Black Griffins running around. Lookin' like little mutants.
i believe mulattoes are naturally confused like those half tiger/half lion animals that don't know whether to roar or purr

Blake's favorite meal probably is chitlins drenched in mayonnaise

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I think someone said it earlier; being pro black is a lifestyle. Why should dating be exempt? CAC this, devil that, but you're laying up cuddling with his daughter? Nah, something isn't adding up. Talking about what black women need to do to look better in YOUR eyes, but you're dating a white woman? Nah, nah, fukk you nikka. All black everything.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
i believe mulattoes are naturally confused like those half tiger/half lion animals that don't know whether to roar or purr

Blake's favorite meal probably is chitlins drenched in mayonnaise

mattleinart.jpg

That's Blake's seed in the pic, breh. To the casual eye, that's just a pic of a cac family. Nope.

This is Blake's dad

medium.jpg

In one generation, he's been erased.

Breed yourself out of existence, brehs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Damn I'm so late at finding this thread :snoop:

That's why I've never called myself pro-black like that, while I ultimately look to settle down with a black woman preferably at the same time I can never rule out the possibility that I end up with a woman of a different race. :manny: All things equal I would marry a black woman easily tho
Quoted for emphasis all of it. I don't know why people even care who somebody else messing with anyway. Another tool to keep blind dummies stuck bytching and complaining about shyt they can't control smh. The powers that be stay getting cats with emotional stuff.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My views have deepened somewhat, but they're still pretty much unchanged. Some of these lame ass nikkas have tried to attack me for my perspective on being both pro-black and dating other races, but have not been able to refute my argument nor alter my stance. This is a post of mine from another thread that further clarifies my current position.

It's obvious that sort of rhetoric is not limited to the Coli.

And I've been called a "militant" myself even though I have no problem with interracial relationships (based on love and respect, not racial preference). If my son or daughter were to marry outside their race, they would have my blessing provided it wasn't because they were Eurocentric or because they avoided dating people of their own race. Of course, if I raise them to take pride in themselves, I don't have to worry about that.

I think it's a problem that there are people on the Coli who echo the sentiments of hate groups like the KKK or white supremacists. As much disdain towards black men/white women relationships is displayed, sometimes I wonder if some of these so-called "pro-black" posters are actually jealous white men trying to dissuade black men from tainting their bloodline i.e. p*ssy ass loudmouth motherfukkers like @chief_keef_stan

As for me, I will probably marry a black woman, not because I have anything against women of other races, but because she would be able to better relate to the struggle. I wouldn't have to worry about broaching sensitive topics, racist family members, or sending mixed messages to my child (a lot of white women raise their biracial children as if we live in a post-racial society, which is unrealistic and detrimental to the cause).

What prejudice is expressed by actual black people on the Coli pales in comparison to the prejudice shown by whites in real life. That goes without saying. But I'm not trying to mimic the prejudice of white people. I'm not attacking white people, I'm attacking the concepts of white supremacy and bigotry.

If you support either idea, it doesn't matter if you're white, black, Asian, Hispanic, Indian, we are at war with one another.

If you are fighting white supremacy and bigotry, then again, your race is irrelevant and we are on the same side.