Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Theres people here who have said that. There can never be one face of blackness since we come in all shades and complexions. Plus we're trying to unify not divide
true so why purposely create more biracials?

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no its reality.
we all are going to do things that are in our best interest of our family.
its basic instinct to protect your family.
so if your family isnt black then you arent going to favor black. simple.

no "pro" has a meaning. It is in Websters. Pro has nothing to do what you are talking about. Additionally, it is not "and" but "or". So favor or champion or support. And you can favor blacks and still end up with a white same way you can favor chocolate but choose peanut butter. But let's not get distracted here, it's "or" so don't worry about favor.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
no "pro" has a meaning. It is in Websters. Pro has nothing to do what you are talking about. Additionally, it is not "and" but "or". So favor or champion or support. And you can favor blacks and still end up with a white same way you can favor chocolate but choose peanut butter. But let's not get distracted here, it's "or" so don't worry about favor.
xd8000.gif

Some of you are acting as if you accidentally fall in love with someone, while this a phenomenon, it's not how majority of people fall in love. Most people were actively dating/seeking each other out and then fell in love in the process. If I prefer black men chances are, I'm going to end up with a black man especially if those are the only men that I accept there advances.

I'm going to go on a limb and say you're a man so it's vastly different for you, your the pursuer. Meaning, mostly likely the woman you end up dating/marrying/falling in love with you had to pursue her first, so you actively made a choice to be with a non black woman.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
xd8000.gif

Some of you are acting as if you accidentally fall in love with someone, while this a phenomenon, it's not how majority of people fall in love. Most people were actively dating/seeking each other out and then fell in love in the process. If I prefer black men chances are, I'm going to end up with a black man especially if those are the only men that I accept there advances.

I'm going to go on a limb and say you're a man so it's vastly different for you, your the pursuer. Meaning, mostly likely the woman you end up dating/marrying/falling in love with you had to pursue her first, so you actively made a choice to be with a non black woman.
I said let's not get distracted. That's a side argument. We are still talking about "Pro". But your points on favoring are noted.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no its reality.
we all are going to do things that are in our best interest of our family.
its basic instinct to protect your family.
so if your family isnt black then you arent going to favor black. simple.

I'm black.

I'm a part of my family

So I'm pro black