Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
problackness is a way of life.
theres literally no way you can consider yourself problack and not be actively advancing Blackness.
that's like the whole point.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
problackness is a way of life.
theres literally no way you can consider yourself problack and not be actively advancing Blackness.
that's like the whole point.
I agree with you 100%. The problem is you have people who claim problack but don't do anything but talk the talk. Your way of life is defined by your actions.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
I agree with you 100%. The problem is you have people who claim problack but don't do anything but talk the talk. Your way of life is defined by your actions.
exactly!
its about walking &talking.
i was inspired by one of those "talkers" that you claim dont do shyt, they inspire the walkers majority of the time.
we all have our strengths.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
exactly!
its about walking &talking.
i was inspired by one of those "talkers" that you claim dont do shyt, they inspire the walkers majority of the time.
we all have our strengths.
I have a black wife and kids. Ive mentored black youth. I actually get my ass out and vote becuz we have ancestors who died for our right to do that. But Ive been told in this very thread Im disqualified from being pro black becuz I had a child out of wedlock at 18. When I asked these same posters what they do for their community it was crickets

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Malcolm X was not biracial. Malcolm's mother was biracial as a result of her mother being raped by a white man.

Peace
Im aware of this...

However , these posters believe we should discount the struggle of black people who might look biracial

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Make up lies because your flimsy argument can't stand on it own 2
I don't have to make anything up....

People can read. Especially your post about light n biracial people and white supremacy

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't have to make anything up....

People can read. Especially your post about light n biracial people and white supremacy

Quote my post about lightskin blacks not being black

*crickets*

Apparently, YOU can't read. Then again, what would anyone expect from someone calling a person who has a white parent "black"