Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why does the idea of keeping it black bother you?

What do you mean by black? Because dude in the video was talking about mullatos. And that shyt was never a precise term even when they put it in the census. Basically they went off looks. And no, I'm not with assuming light skin people are the enemy. Nor do I buy into the darker is better theory. For me that'd be a form of self hate. Black people come in all shades and so do our enemies.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Damn I'm so late at finding this thread :snoop:

That's why I've never called myself pro-black like that, while I ultimately look to settle down with a black woman preferably at the same time I can never rule out the possibility that I end up with a woman of a different race. :manny: All things equal I would marry a black woman easily tho

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
My wife is great in regards to her maternal instincts and her ability to be selfless and put everyones needs before her. Her culture promotes hard work, independence and reverence of elders. The responsibility of black awareness, self consciouss and all that good stuff will fall solely on me because obviously she wont be able to do that. Our struggles are different but we are bonded by a similar struggle in regards to how our people are treated by cacs so when it comes to racism, in terms of discrimination and predjudice we can relate. Obviously her people were not completely stripped like mine so this limits some of her perspective. We both share in common the fact that we want to win and want our on to win and try to help one another's respective races get this money. She also respects my judgement so im the captain of the ship and she doesnt want to rock the boat unless which gives me the comfort to know we're on course .

That said, stay with your own race and if you gotta stray out, go non-white.

Dear you and your Chinese wife do not share a similar history of discrimination. Not now and not ever. That's that people of color koolaid you talking. Chinese people have zero issue with white supremacy have not issue with ben fitting from being model minority have not problem targeting blacks (see Africa) and are currently showing there true colors in California. Those Asians are the worst.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dear you and your Chinese wife do not share a similar history of discrimination. Not now and not ever. That's that people of color koolaid you talking. Chinese people have zero issue with white supremacy have not issue with ben fitting from being model minority have not problem targeting blacks (see Africa) and are currently showing there true colors in California. Those Asians are the worst.
You really aren't well read so I'll leave you to to your imagination. I'm not going to defend them. Our histories aren't equal but they share similarities in imperialist whites and the promotion of self hatred. Putting them anywhere close to the scale whites are on is ridiculous and everyone that is non white is a victim of white supremacy. Maybe you just don't know or carepeating to know because a Korean followed you around a convenience store

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you don't have a clue what you're talking about

unsurprising tho

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You really aren't well read so I'll leave you to to your imagination. I'm not going to defend them. Our histories aren't equal but they share similarities in imperialist whites and the promotion of self hatred. Putting them anywhere close to the scale whites are on is ridiculous and everyone that is non white is a victim of white supremacy. Maybe you just don't know or carepeating to know because a Korean followed you around a convenience store

China has an ancient civilisation and the rise of the west is a recent phenomena. They didn't need white supremacy to engage in their own colonialism racism oppression slavery etc. history didn't start in the 60s. Ask your Chinese wife about other Asians as a start.