Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You raise a good point.. :sas1:...I'm wondering what the pseudo-neo "pro black" crowd has to say about the likes of Malcolm X, Bob Marley, Frederick Douglass, Booker T Washington, We Dubois etc etc being half black/half white and/or with significant white ancestry.

Are they "black" enough because of their views? Or are they not "black" enough because of their bloodlines?

What sets the precedence? :sas2:

Almost all pro black mixed people resent the fact that they have demon blood.....
Malcom x used to address the shyt like every month when he was alive and even in his auto Bio.

I have no issue with these people. However, currently we are at war and in a situation that doesn't grant us the luxury to give out passes to our fellow black men who crave non-black p*ssy so bad that they produce half cac babies.....

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No man can serve two masters.

On some anti abortion shill but pro abortion when you knock up some Thot

Oochie Wallie or one mic breh

Then why not call yourself pro-me? That's your attempt to redefine the term knowing full well that is not how people for the most part view it.
Central to pro blackness is black family, that is why people don't take black men who claim problack but married to others seriously.

I serve myself first and foremost. (Then the Sun God Ra) It's always One Mic.

I see what your saying, "do as I say, not as I do"

I don't believe reproduction is the only way to have our races interests at heart but blood is blood.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
@FrederickDouglas then you are not pro black. You care about black people, sure.
But problack you are not. I don't even know why y'alll want the label so bad. Why saying that you are interested in your own on the level of black supremacy?
People date and marry within their own race and culture all the time and have done so for thousands of years only now is it considered extremist. Just like blacks can date who they want they can also choose to date their owm exclusively without being forcefed that post racial/kumbaya/we are all equal bs when we all know that isn't the case.
I think the issue is some of y'all fake militants want to reconcile your black activism and the fact that you find women of other races attractive. Cause if the latter was not the case then many wouldnt have issue dating and marrying exclusively within their race. I think problack is too extreme a term to define yourself by if you have such liberal views.
I think sone blacks want to be considered problack for the novelty of it rather than upholding the actual expectations. I have never come across a truly problack person. Even the most black person has been ok with marrying/dating white people despite claiming they are devils.
Who knew there would beba post by you that I actually agree with.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Nikkas be on they pro black steeze real heavy only to get caught slipping a few threads later :umad: Catch them in JBO looking at pawg/latina threads. They slip and admit they have a nonblack woman as their child's mother. I see everything. I just don't call y'all out :umad: Oh yea....biracials, Dominicans, Brazilians, Puerto Rican or any type of exotical woman don't count :umad: That's nikkas cheat code right there. They think because a woman is somewhat ethnic, it's okay. It's not breh. You a c00n too. Black women are not consigning you nikkas chasing after the lightest "blackish" woman you can find. By marrying Marisol or Biracial Brooke, you're saying Tasha from 95th street wasn't good enough. You not helping out the black community marrying some island broad. They have their own men :mjpls: You leaving your own women to struggle and survive on their own. If you gonna be calling nikkas c00ns, you BETTER be with a dark or brown skinned black woman.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Black men don't come out cac wombs, brehs.

ncb_a_griffinfam_300.jpg

blakeroy4.jpg

Yall nikkas really want seeds coming out lookin' like these nikka? LOL!

0902-blake-griffin-beach-splash-3.jpg

One generation and the Blake's father has been erased. In 50 years, those cac descendants will be denying they even had a Black great-grandfather!

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas be on they pro black steeze real heavy only to get caught slipping a few threads later :umad: Catch them in JBO looking at pawg/latina threads. They slip and admit they have a nonblack woman as their child's mother. I see everything. I just don't call y'all out :umad: Oh yea....biracials, Dominicans, Brazilians, Puerto Rican or any type of exotical woman don't count :umad: That's nikkas cheat code right there. They think because a woman is somewhat ethnic, it's okay. It's not breh. You a c00n too. Black women are not consigning you nikkas chasing after the lightest "blackish" woman you can find. By marrying Marisol or Biracial Brooke, you're saying Tasha from 95th street wasn't good enough. You not helping out the black community marrying some island broad. They have their own men :mjpls: You leaving your own women to struggle and survive on their own. If you gonna be calling nikkas c00ns, you BETTER be with a dark or brown skinned black woman.
:whew:

:lolbron:so what u saying nikka? :ufdup:

i agree with the nikka cheat code part--- that's a funny phrase.

but not all black women are dark though:ufdup:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@FrederickDouglas then you are not pro black. You care about black people, sure.
But problack you are not. I don't even know why y'alll want the label so bad. Why saying that you are interested in your own on the level of black supremacy?
People date and marry within their own race and culture all the time and have done so for thousands of years only now is it considered extremist. Just like blacks can date who they want they can also choose to date their owm exclusively without being forcefed that post racial/kumbaya/we are all equal bs when we all know that isn't the case.
I think the issue is some of y'all fake militants want to reconcile your black activism and the fact that you find women of other races attractive. Cause if the latter was not the case then many wouldnt have issue dating and marrying exclusively within their race. I think problack is too extreme a term to define yourself by if you have such liberal views.
I think sone blacks want to be considered problack for the novelty of it rather than upholding the actual expectations. I have never come across a truly problack person. Even the most black person has been ok with marrying/dating white people despite claiming they are devils.

I don't think it is "extreme" to date somebody within your own race. I've done it before and will likely do it again. And, like I said, I do not believe we live in a post racial society. I DO believe in equality amongst the races.

My reasons for posting this thread were expounded upon in the OP. It is a response to the assertion that you can't be pro-black and date outside your race.

Some of these posters strike me more as anti-white than pro-black. To me, being pro-black has always meant fighting for equality.

"I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls." --- MLK

"Never have I witnessed such sincere hospitality and overwhelming spirit of true brotherhood as is practiced by people of all colors and races here in this Ancient Holy Land, the home of Abraham, Muhammad and all the other Prophets of the Holy Scriptures. For the past week, I have been utterly speechless and spellbound by the graciousness I see displayed all around me by people of all colors."--- Malcolm X

You consider these people pro-black or no? :patrice:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it is "extreme" to date somebody within your own race. I've done it before and will likely do it again. And, like I said, I do not believe we live in a post racial society. I DO believe in equality amongst the races.

My reasons for posting this thread were expounded upon in the OP. It is a response to the assertion that you can't be pro-black and date outside your race.

Some of these posters strike me more as anti-white than pro-black. To me, being pro-black has always meant fighting for equality.

"I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls." --- MLK

"Never have I witnessed such sincere hospitality and overwhelming spirit of true brotherhood as is practiced by people of all colors and races here in this Ancient Holy Land, the home of Abraham, Muhammad and all the other Prophets of the Holy Scriptures. For the past week, I have been utterly speechless and spellbound by the graciousness I see displayed all around me by people of all colors."--- Malcolm X

You consider these people pro-black or no? :patrice:
Malcolm x talked allllllllllll that shyt then came back and was like..........." date within your race.... No we do not want white people to help in our causes. "

MLK's wasn't............. nevermind. :skip: