Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No man can serve two masters.

On some anti abortion shill but pro abortion when you knock up some Thot

Oochie Wallie or one mic breh

Being pro black is being pro ME and my family. Wether that fam is mixed or not.

I can fall in love out side of my race and still be a part of my races development in ways other than reproduction.

So what does "pro-black" really mean?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Being pro black is being pro ME and my family. Wether that fam is mixed or not.

I can fall in love out side of my race and still be a part of my races development in ways other than reproduction.

So what does "pro-black" really mean?
Then why not call yourself pro-me? That's your attempt to redefine the term knowing full well that is not how people for the most part view it.
Central to pro blackness is black family, that is why people don't take black men who claim problack but married to others seriously.

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
You sound more pro-equality than pro-black. I don't have anything against people in interracial relationships and not everyone in one is a c00n though I'd struggle to understand how one can be pro-BLACK and raise a non-black family. Nothing is closer than blood.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why would they align themselves with people who rejected them? Now I'm sure they probably had white family and knew them personally but what alot of yall dont realize during that time our people were fighting for equality. And if you keep getting shytted on like that you would feel a certain way as well regardless of your dna. They didn't invent the rules they was just fighting for equality

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
Lol y'all make it seem like considering black women for marriage exclusively is such a chore and limiting when their blacks of all different ethnicities.
It's a chore to them because they don't but feel like they're pressured into it. Like OP.

concise

Veteran
Daps
So why would they align themselves with people who rejected them? Now I'm sure they probably had white family and knew them personally but what alot of yall dont realize during that time our people were fighting for equality. And if you keep getting shytted on like that you would feel a certain way as well regardless of your dna. They didn't invent the rules they was just fighting for equality

So? They were still half-breeds.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I see it like this...
Im a young single black man with a college degree, no kids, my own car, and on the path to a career job.

What I look like sharing my success with a woman who isn't black?

Yeah ive seen beautiful women of all races... but I believe in black love. and the only woman that I could truly relate to no matter if I did grow up in a 2 parent middle class neighborhood is a black woman.

I agree with this. I think their are gorgeous women of all races, but I think black women look the best overall by far IMO.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@FrederickDouglas then you are not pro black. You care about black people, sure.
But problack you are not. I don't even know why y'alll want the label so bad. Why saying that you are interested in your own on the level of black supremacy?
People date and marry within their own race and culture all the time and have done so for thousands of years only now is it considered extremist. Just like blacks can date who they want they can also choose to date their owm exclusively without being forcefed that post racial/kumbaya/we are all equal bs when we all know that isn't the case.
I think the issue is some of y'all fake militants want to reconcile your black activism and the fact that you find women of other races attractive. Cause if the latter was not the case then many wouldnt have issue dating and marrying exclusively within their race. I think problack is too extreme a term to define yourself by if you have such liberal views.
I think sone blacks want to be considered problack for the novelty of it rather than upholding the actual expectations. I have never come across a truly problack person. Even the most black person has been ok with marrying/dating white people despite claiming they are devils.
lol, this means nothing coming from this c00ntastic poster...^^^

but I agree with some of the points.

I can see in HS or first couple years of college when you didn't have a full understanding of the world and the collective consciousness between ethnic groups n shyt......

but as a grown black man.... I'm not sure how you could actually date a cavechick and then say ....I'm pro black.