Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Recently I've heard comments on the Coli to the effect of "You can't be pro-black and date white women."

As for me, I discuss the dangers of white supremacy and self hatred and the disenfranchisement of black people that continues to this day. I spend time, on here and IRL, debunking the myth of reverse racism and protesting the unjust cruel treatment of black people.

I also have no problem dating a white woman, or any other race of woman for that matter (including my own). Why?

Well for one, I am not a black supremacist. I dont believe that black people are better or worse than any other race of people. My enemies are white supremacists (and white supremacists come in many colors, including black). I see nothing to gain by adopting the ignorant mindsets of my enemies. I am all about equality for all races.

I believe there are beautiful women in every race. Some of the most beautiful women I've seen have been black. So I do not exclusively date one race of female. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Indian...I am open to dating them all. I am not Eurocentric as some black men admittedly are, so I don't chase white women. But I have no objection to being in a relationship with one if we have chemistry.

My past serious relationships have been with black, Hispanic, and biracial girls. I see no reason to limit my options to just one race of women, whatever that race may be.

The only reason for "black pride" and "pro black" is to raise up our people who have been trodden down, to build self esteem, to remove the physical, mental, and economic chains that have been placed upon us. If we had our fair share and a fair shake, racial pride would not be necessary (in fact, it would be ignorant, just like "white pride"). Then we would be able to focus more on taking pride in who we are as individual human beings.

Despite claims to the contrary, we do not live in a post racial society. Black people still suffer because of the color of their skin. It's a hard battle to fight, but it's never been easy. But while acknowledging that the concept of race dominates the minds of people, affecting society at large, I still hold fast to the virtue of equality. Not white supremacy. Not black supremacy. And so while realizing the obstacles set before me as a black man, and trying to avoid the pitfalls of ignorance and inaction, I also live my personal life in a way that reflects my ideal of equality.

I just couldn't waste my life doing it any other way. :yeshrug:

I almost dapped because I agree 100% and do the same...

...but I think I said the same thing on SOHH years ago, and you got at me about it.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Well, I tend to fall in line with the great Dr. John Henrik Clarke:

"You can't build a black nation in between the legs of a non-black woman."

The fact is, part of being pro-black, maybe the biggest part, is being pro-black family unit. Without the black family unit being strong, then there is no hope for a sustained black presence that can challenge racism/white supremacy and that can compete globally in education, finance and politics.

It seems the OP is black conscious but not pro-black. There is a difference.

Black conscious-understanding of racial inequalities in society, knows racial barriers, usually liberal-minded who wants equality for all people regardless of race, more equality focused than race focused

Pro black-understanding of racial inequalities and wants to fight back, focused first and foremost on the black race, understands the importance of black business, black family and uses their actions to confirm their belief i.e. dating/marrying black and contributing to black causes/businesses

A pro-black person cannot truly justify using their resources to improve the wealth, comfort and stability of a non-black person. That is the exact opposite of being pro-black in word and deed. A pro-black person would not be willing to enrich another race at or above the same level as their own.

Peace

Daps
It seems the OP is black conscious but not pro-black. There is a difference.

Black conscious-understanding of racial inequalities in society, knows racial barriers, usually liberal-minded who wants equality for all people regardless of race, more equality focused than race focused

Pro black-understanding of racial inequalities and wants to fight back, focused first and foremost on the black race, understands the importance of black business, black family and uses their actions to confirm their belief i.e. dating/marrying black and contributing to black causes/businesses

A pro-black person cannot truly justify using their resources to improve the wealth, comfort and stability of a non-black person. That is the exact opposite of being pro-black in word and deed. A pro-black person would not be willing to enrich another race at or above the same level as their own.

Peace
There needs to be distinction between 'pro-black' and 'anti-white supremacy'. I was gonna post something very similar but your post covered it all. Aint nothing left for me to say. lol

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I also have no problem dating a white woman

7069.gif

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You can be both. Being pro black is a leg of the equal rights table.

Here's the problem. Nobody else in this country is pro equality. Nobody but black people. Actually, scratch that....people are pro black when they want to use black people to cosign their movement, but throw us under the bus when they receive whatever rights they're looking for.

I'm 100% pro black. I'm not pro minority, not pro mixed people, not pro brown people, or pro equality.

Every other group has been shytting on us, and y'all nikkas is still talking this pro equality bullshyt :camby:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Black men don't come out cac wombs, brehs.

ncb_a_griffinfam_300.jpg

blakeroy4.jpg

Yall nikkas really want seeds coming out lookin' like these nikka? LOL!

0902-blake-griffin-beach-splash-3.jpg

One generation and the Blake's father has been erased. In 50 years, those cac descendants will be denying they even had a Black great-grandfather!
Why black people don't get this?:mindblown:

In IR you risk losing your bloodline and your white descendants will most likely be racist against blacks.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I see pro black people who date/marry IR like a studio gangster.

You spitting pro black talk but you don't put in the work.

nikkas in here acting like they'll be able to talk to their white girlfriend/wife about white supremacy and thinking they'll cosign it. Do I need to repost that Tariq Nasheed discussion with @Kritic girlfriend who's still cosigning white supremacy :comeon:

I swear y'all nikkas think y'all gonna fukk the white supremacy out these wicked devils.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Black men don't come out cac wombs, brehs.

ncb_a_griffinfam_300.jpg

blakeroy4.jpg

Yall nikkas really want seeds coming out lookin' like these nikka? LOL!

0902-blake-griffin-beach-splash-3.jpg

One generation and the Blake's father has been erased. In 50 years, those cac descendants will be denying they even had a Black great-grandfather!
:scust: look like mutants

Daps
Why black people don't get this?:mindblown:

In IR you risk losing your bloodline and your white descendants will most likely be racist against blacks.
Its why I would never marry outside my race. shyt would break my heart if i had biracial kids and they married white. only pics they would have of ol grandpa spook is in some dusty ass box up in the attic. lol they wont even acknowledge my existence. I aint trying to be a footnote in this shyt. lol