Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way I look at it is this if the love is pure you can't fight it regardless of color. I think people forget that interracial couples back in the day fought and some died for to love one another. Thats not c00ning in my opinion if you love someone regardless of their race then that's real. So that's what we should practice being real and accepting to the fact that love knows no boundaries. Now I do think its corny when people dont date someone because of their race and categorize an entire group based on stereotypes thats c00ning. When you put your own down to appease others.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Recently I've heard comments on the Coli to the effect of "You can't be pro-black and date white women."

As for me, I discuss the dangers of white supremacy and self hatred and the disenfranchisement of black people that continues to this day. I spend time, on here and IRL, debunking the myth of reverse racism and protesting the unjust cruel treatment of black people.

I also have no problem dating a white woman, or any other race of woman for that matter (including my own). Why?

Well for one, I am not a black supremacist. I dont believe that black people are better or worse than any other race of people. My enemies are white supremacists (and white supremacists come in many colors, including black). I see nothing to gain by adopting the ignorant mindsets of my enemies. I am all about equality for all races.

I believe there are beautiful women in every race. Some of the most beautiful women I've seen have been black. So I do not exclusively date one race of female. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Indian...I am open to dating them all. I am not Eurocentric as some black men admittedly are, so I don't chase white women. But I have no objection to being in a relationship with one if we have chemistry.

My past serious relationships have been with black, Hispanic, and biracial girls. I see no reason to limit my options to just one race of women, whatever that race may be.

The only reason for "black pride" and "pro black" is to raise up our people who have been trodden down, to build self esteem, to remove the physical, mental, and economic chains that have been placed upon us. If we had our fair share and a fair shake, racial pride would not be necessary (in fact, it would be ignorant, just like "white pride"). Then we would be able to focus more on taking pride in who we are as individual human beings.

Despite claims to the contrary, we do not live in a post racial society. Black people still suffer because of the color of their skin. It's a hard battle to fight, but it's never been easy. But while acknowledging that the concept of race dominates the minds of people, affecting society at large, I still hold fast to the virtue of equality. Not white supremacy. Not black supremacy. And so while realizing the obstacles set before me as a black man, and trying to avoid the pitfalls of ignorance and inaction, I also live my personal life in a way that reflects my ideal of equality.

I just couldn't waste my life doing it any other way. :yeshrug:

That's fine, but cultural pride will always be important to have, it will never be meaningless and doesn't imply that you think less of others.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The way I look at it is this if the love is pure you can't fight it regardless of color. I think people forget that interracial couples back in the day fought and some died for to love one another. Thats not c00ning in my opinion if you love someone regardless of their race then that's real. So that's what we should practice being real and accepting to the fact that love knows no boundaries. Now I do think its corny when people dont date someone because of their race and categorize an entire group based on stereotypes thats c00ning. When you put your own down to appease others.
That's great then, you are not problack, your liberal/equal rights activists. I think what is really corny, is people's attempt to redefine a term that is well understood to suit their own agenda.

That's why I can't stand problack militants most of them are such hypocrites. OP is just looking to justify the fact that his love life will not reconcile with his political views. I prefer my own race but I can see myself dating/marrying non-black men. Therefore, I don't consider myself pro-black, if some of y'all find the term too restrictive find another that define your ideologies but pro-blackness ain't it.

Last edited:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's great then you are not problack your liberal equal rights activists.
Actually I'm neither I just believe REAL LOVE is pure. Now I have a child with and always dated black women thats my preference but I dont knock others who dont. Just as long as you dont put down your own just to date outside your race.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's great then you are not problack your liberal equal rights activists.

You can be both. Being pro black is a leg of the equal rights table.

Let's be real your gonna have half breed kids and they gonna marry a white woman just like they daddy, or a CAC bf like most half breed women out there

Says the nikka that has a half Asian woman as his avy. :mjlol:

Ya'll won't give up that white p*ssy for nothing. :mjcry:

How you gonna be pro black and not want fully black children? :wtf:

She still black

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
That makes sense. And i would agree if we lived in some perfect utopia where everyone didn't have a superiority complex, but we don't. We live in america (at least i do) where most people are under the impression that black= bottom barrel and they act accordingly. Thats why i feel like no matter how close you get to a women who isn't black, she'll always see you as this stereotype deep down. And i can't lie i see white people as walking stereotypes anyway so i can't really judge them for judging me.

Personally i'm not looking to settle down so i have no problem being an equal opportunity dater for the moment. But when i'm ready to have kids i think it will be with a black lady. White supremacy isn't ever gonna change unless western civilization is literally torn down and rebuilt. Modern world has been like built on the idea that white = better. No matter how much the younger generations try to mask it the truth remains the same. And its only natural that people of the same race stick together, so as long as white boys own america they're never gonna just let us eat. Or let us become equal. Tensions will always be there.

Basically what i'm tryna get at is that black people SHOULD believe in black supremacy. Our ancestors tried that friendly shyt, remember what happened after that? Not saying we need to outright attack cacs or disrespect them. But we need to unify. That means not marrying out and allowing our money and resources to go towards building up the white community. That means teaching the children that they ARE better than people of other races, and will always be be better.

Its the only way we can advance as a community and build the kind of empires that white people have now. We're better than them. Only way to show them that is to unite and claim our rightful place in the order. And tbh the world is never going to be a utopia. Majority of people are just ignorant and evil. We always have been. We always will be. Therefore we'll always find any reason to hate and oppress. Marrying out won't do anything but weaken the black community and help white people to continue the oppression.
a9c.png

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Actually I'm neither I just believe REAL LOVE is pure. Now I have a child with and always dated black women thats my preference but I dont knock others who dont. Just as long as you dont put down your own just to date outside your race.
I understand, I also believe in the purity of love. However, what I don't believe is people twisting other people's arms to not criticize them when their actions are contrary to what they preach.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:yeshrug:Cook, breh. The idea (someone elses, mind you) that you HAVE to love someone of your skintone means you will possibly have to pass over very compatible people for someone elses idea of social justice. Let them idealists try to live by that, they aint Jesus.

Inb4 Racial Purity et al.
Why do people take such extremes in debates. Y'all don't vet the people you date? Now it's oh you might miss out on good white women/asian women but @GiGi gets teared a new one when she says black men don't approach her lol.

Anywho, no one had really you don't care about blacl people for dating other but that you don't fall under term pro black. Frankly, few do, I know, I don't. It doesn't stop me from caring about my community.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Being pro black is being pro ME and my family. Wether that fam is mixed or not.

I can fall in love out side of my race and still be a part of my races development in ways other than reproduction.

So what does "pro-black" really mean?