Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My seeds are coming out of Black wombs. If you think you're having Black children coming out of non-Black wombs, you're probably a c00n.

Be carried inside a cac woman's body for nine months and claim to be Black, brehs.

Have a cac woman carry your seed for nine months and claim to have Black children, brehs.

daps
this is the thing for me at teh end of the day I want BLACK children, not half white half black. But full black kids, I look at my nieces and nephew and they are black half jamaican half ghanian, they will carry on the bloodlines.

The black race is the only race where its some type of honor to pump out mixed kids and dilute your bloodlines.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
My seeds are coming out of Black wombs. If you think you're having Black children coming out of non-Black wombs, you're probably a c00n.

Be carried inside a cac woman's body for nine months and claim to be Black, brehs.

Have a cac woman carry your seed for nine months and claim to have Black children, brehs.
/thread

Claiming to be pro black and forsaking black women is like being in the KKK and claiming you aren't a racist. Does not compute :manny:

That's like some dividing by 0 type of c00nery

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
daps
this is the thing for me at teh end of the day I want BLACK children, not half white half black. But full black kids, I look at my nieces and nephew and they are black half jamaican half ghanian, they will carry on the bloodlines.

The black race is the only race where its some type of honor to pump out mixed kids and dilute your bloodlines.
Aren't you the guy that dates nothing but white chicks, when you're even dating at all?? 100%, full black kids, lol......like Barack Obama, Bob Marley, Malcom X, Cory Booker, Halle Berry........

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Aren't you the guy that dates nothing but white chicks, when you're even dating at all?? 100%, full black kids, lol......like Barack Obama, Bob Marley, Malcom X, Cory Booker, Halle Berry........

You raise a good point.. :sas1:...I'm wondering what the pseudo-neo "pro black" crowd has to say about the likes of Malcolm X, Bob Marley, Frederick Douglass, Booker T Washington, We Dubois etc etc being half black/half white and/or with significant white ancestry.

Are they "black" enough because of their views? Or are they not "black" enough because of their bloodlines?

What sets the precedence? :sas2:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You raise a good point.. :sas1:...I'm wondering what the pseudo-neo "pro black" crowd has to say about the likes of Malcolm X, Bob Marley, Frederick Douglass, Booker T Washington, We Dubois etc etc being half black/half white and/or with significant white ancestry.

Are they "black" enough because of their views? Or are they not "black" enough because of their bloodlines?

They didnt invent the 1 drop rule though:comeon:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Big difference between dating and marrying and starting a family

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
daps

Says the nikka that has a half Asian woman as his avy. :mjlol:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

The only reason why you are in here is because you have a white wife,.admitted not feeling attracted and dating black women since 2001. Yet for the life of me, want to define yourself as pro-black, why? When the term is clearly contrary to the lifestyle you lead.