Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is where the problem lies; it is not possible to be pro-black without being pro-black woman. These nikkas are just dumb beyond words.

Lol y'all make it seem like considering black women for marriage exclusively is such a chore and limiting when there are blacks of all different ethnicities.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You sound more pro-equality than pro-black. I don't have anything against people in interracial relationships and not everyone in one is a c00n though I'd struggle to understand how one can be pro-BLACK and raise a non-black family. Nothing is closer than blood.
How can you say that and glorify Malcolm X at the same time? A lot of posters on here I would assume wouldn't consider Malcolm X black because he was biracial. The truth is most of us wouldn't be here if it wasn't for some interracial relationship at some point whether it was forced or not. We should be trying to include our biracial brothers and sisters as well because they are all part of the African diaspora just like us. Some of the most prolific leaders in our fight for equality were the product of interracial relationships and we cant ignore that

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Its why I would never marry outside my race. shyt would break my heart if i had biracial kids and they married white. only pics they would have of ol grandpa spook is in some dusty ass box up in the attic. lol they wont even acknowledge my existence. I aint trying to be a footnote in this shyt. lol

:heh: these same nikkas talking bout being pro black will have grandkids living in an all white neighborhood telling ****** jokes to their white friends while pap pap is at a nursing home wondering why his grand children never come to visit him :mjcry:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
How can you say that and glorify Malcolm X at the same time? A lot of posters on here I would assume wouldn't consider Malcolm X black because he was biracial. The truth is most of us wouldn't be here if it wasn't for some interracial relationship at some point whether it was forced or not. We should be trying to include our biracial brothers and sisters as well because they are all part of the African diaspora just like us. Some of the most prolific leaders in our fight for equality were the product of interracial relationships and we cant ignore that

Malcolm X was not biracial, his mother was. His dad was Black.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Well, I tend to fall in line with the great Dr. John Henrik Clarke:

"You can't build a black nation in between the legs of a non-black woman."

The fact is, part of being pro-black, maybe the biggest part, is being pro-black family unit. Without the black family unit being strong, then there is no hope for a sustained black presence that can challenge racism/white supremacy and that can compete globally in education, finance and politics.

It seems the OP is black conscious but not pro-black. There is a difference.

Black conscious-understanding of racial inequalities in society, knows racial barriers, usually liberal-minded who wants equality for all people regardless of race, more equality focused than race focused

Pro black-understanding of racial inequalities and wants to fight back, focused first and foremost on the black race, understands the importance of black business, black family and uses their actions to confirm their belief i.e. dating/marrying black and contributing to black causes/businesses

A pro-black person cannot truly justify using their resources to improve the wealth, comfort and stability of a non-black person. That is the exact opposite of being pro-black in word and deed. A pro-black person would not be willing to enrich another race at or above the same level as their own.

Peace
:wow:
Its why I would never marry outside my race. shyt would break my heart if i had biracial kids and they married white. only pics they would have of ol grandpa spook is in some dusty ass box up in the attic. lol they wont even acknowledge my existence. I aint trying to be a footnote in this shyt. lol
Man I seriously wanna ask black people and blacks in the coli who date/marry IR, do they care if their mixed kids marry non black?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Those men you mentioned had white ancestry in their blood and knew it but they didnt invent the one drop rule so why would they identify with them? http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/jefferson/mixed/onedrop.html
I don't get how that relates to the point that I was making...

The question is, does it matter how they "identify" or how "society" identifies them, despite being half black and half white?

What takes precedence in being "pro black?" Your views or your bloodlines? What do you consider more important?

Is someone who is fully black, yet married non-black, yet has views consistent with liberal left wing black mainstream ideology of civil rights, "black" economics etc more valuable to the community than someone who marries black yet doesn't conspire with those same views?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Recently I've heard comments on the Coli to the effect of "You can't be pro-black and date white women."

As for me, I discuss the dangers of white supremacy and self hatred and the disenfranchisement of black people that continues to this day. I spend time, on here and IRL, debunking the myth of reverse racism and protesting the unjust cruel treatment of black people.

I also have no problem dating a white woman, or any other race of woman for that matter (including my own). Why?

Well for one, I am not a black supremacist. I dont believe that black people are better or worse than any other race of people. My enemies are white supremacists (and white supremacists come in many colors, including black). I see nothing to gain by adopting the ignorant mindsets of my enemies. I am all about equality for all races.

I believe there are beautiful women in every race. Some of the most beautiful women I've seen have been black. So I do not exclusively date one race of female. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Indian...I am open to dating them all. I am not Eurocentric as some black men admittedly are, so I don't chase white women. But I have no objection to being in a relationship with one if we have chemistry.

My past serious relationships have been with black, Hispanic, and biracial girls. I see no reason to limit my options to just one race of women, whatever that race may be.

The only reason for "black pride" and "pro black" is to raise up our people who have been trodden down, to build self esteem, to remove the physical, mental, and economic chains that have been placed upon us. If we had our fair share and a fair shake, racial pride would not be necessary (in fact, it would be ignorant, just like "white pride"). Then we would be able to focus more on taking pride in who we are as individual human beings.

Despite claims to the contrary, we do not live in a post racial society. Black people still suffer because of the color of their skin. It's a hard battle to fight, but it's never been easy. But while acknowledging that the concept of race dominates the minds of people, affecting society at large, I still hold fast to the virtue of equality. Not white supremacy. Not black supremacy. And so while realizing the obstacles set before me as a black man, and trying to avoid the pitfalls of ignorance and inaction, I also live my personal life in a way that reflects my ideal of equality.

I just couldn't waste my life doing it any other way. :yeshrug:

1. I don't think I've heard any black person, whether IRL or the Coli, push for Black Supremacy. Black separatism or empowerment, yes, but not supremacy.

2. You are pro-equality. You more or less believe everyone should have a chance in an equal footing. That's great and very commendable, but its not pro-black.

3. Ultimately, you can't have it both ways. It's hard to say that you are pro-black, yet your spouse and your children are not black. By default, there will be a conflict of interest.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
ive read accounts that say she was mixed and ones that said she was white :manny:
mf01.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here acting like they'll be able to talk to their white girlfriend/wife about white supremacy and thinking they'll cosign it. Do I need to repost that Tariq Nasheed discussion with @Kritic girlfriend who's still cosigning white supremacy :comeon:

I swear y'all nikkas think y'all gonna fukk the white supremacy out these wicked devils.
Post it :lupe:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Is someone who is fully black, yet married non-black, yet has views consistent with liberal left wing black mainstream ideology of civil rights, "black" economics etc more valuable to the community than someone who marries black yet doesn't conspire with those same views?

no

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Being pro black is being pro ME and my family. Wether that fam is mixed or not.

I can fall in love out side of my race and still be a part of my races development in ways other than reproduction.

So what does "pro-black" really mean?
I fully agree 110%...that's pretty much my take on it.

My definition is starkly different from many of the incubated message board militants on here. Being "pro black" and "black conscious" IMO are pretty much one in the same to me. Being "pro black" IMO is the ability to be who YOU are while being black without consequence from anyone. That is empowering within itself and IMO, it's something that my ancestors fought, marched and died for.

Last edited:
Daps
:heh: these same nikkas talking bout being pro black will have grandkids living in an all white neighborhood telling ****** jokes to their white friends while pap pap is at a nursing home wondering why his grand children never come to visit him :mjcry:
man its jokes, but its real. I got fam that married a white chick. I get questions from certain ppl in the the fam...

"Have you heard from xyz? Have you gone by there to see the baby? I only see the baby on Thanksgiving. They dont bring the little one up to visit me at all. I hope its not because of what I think it is. She needs to see the other side of her family."

That shyt hurt when I had that convo. shyt made me think for real. I didn't have an answer for her.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lol y'all make it seem like considering black women for marriage exclusively is such a chore and limiting when there are blacks of all different ethnicities.
Bu-but it's cosigning Black Supremacy :troll: