Prime Wade vs Prime Iverson

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
????

Vince Carter is 37 years old..........Wade is only 32 years old. How is that "around the same age"?:dahell:

And then "have them play one on one" in order to decide who the better player currently is?:dead:

Now, Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time, but your post was out there breh:heh:
Im saying if they really all that great why aren't they still in the league?
MJ switched his game up to last longer
Kobe did too
Wade did too

But tmac can run as fast or jump as high because of injuries and all of sudden he's garbage?
that doesn't happen to great players.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
AI is probably the quickest player of alltime... If you need proof just go on YouTube and look at his crossover tapes. Wade wouldn't be able to handle that cross. If AI could make MJ look foolish 1 on 1 imagine what he'd do to wade :pacspit:
wade was faster than mike and he gotta nice crossover too.
you acting like the nikka had no handles or something.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We talking about in their prime idiot.

So no, A.I. never missed the playoffs in his prime, unlike D Wade.

Boy you're an idiot.:camby:

Wade only missed the playoffs in his prime because of an injury like kobe in 05, otherwise they pretty much went through the same stuff first round exits, finals lost, B2B titles .

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
coincidentally, i just saw grant hill on nba tv, talking about when iverson was in denver.

On the topic of iverson in denver, he lost a steph when he was there, yet he was still a top 10 player in the league. and the fact that he had one of his best statistical & most efficient seasons on the nuggets despite losing a step, just goes to show how great he was. imagine if he had a viable second star, or at least a few shooters around him in philly. he wouldve stayed ahead of kobe in these rankings.

These top 5 SG lists you clowns are putting up are a joke. :snoop: None of them have Jerry West. He might be the all-time leading in scoring average if they had a 3-point line when he played. He is #3 AT WORST.

thats what im saying.

i have west at 4th.

Why dudes keep bringing up Shaq when discussing Wade in 06 :dahell:

Shaq had career lows across the board :dahell:

Wade carried that team in the regular and post season .

career lows for shaq >>>> career highs for most

and just having shaq down low back in those days opened up the offense greatly.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved Iverson as much as anyone but that lucky ass run in Philly was a result of that teams defensive prowess, as much as Iverson's offense.

Wade is a more impactful player than AI in pretty much every fashion. They're comparable scorers with Wade being stronger, taller, and a better offensive player due to his playmaking ability.

Defense doesn't even need to be mentioned. Iverson was able to gamble all the time because he had a solid defensive backcourt around him to keep him around.

Prime Wade was comparable to MVP Lebron for a split second and I hope no one on the planet would take any form of Iverson over Lebron.

For fukks sake, Wade was averaging a whopping ONE LESS POINT THAN IVERSON on six less FGA per game. Nikkas really forget that Wade was THAT dude.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AI was out of position 80 percent of the time. Wade's gotten lazy on defense the last 2-3 years, before that he was well above average.

And his shot blocking...
AI was out of position 80 percent of the time. Wade's gotten lazy on defense the last 2-3 years, before that he was well above average.

And his shot blocking...

This is why I no longer take the coliseum seriously