Prime Wade vs Prime Iverson

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iverson was out his prime by 30 do to injuries. That Sixers roster was a NBDL roster. Too bad he couldn't get a Lebron James and Chris Bosh at 28.:leon:

Fact is Iverson did more without Super Star help than D-Wade in the same weak conference.

So how did he put up his best statistical season ever that year as well as a couple nice years in Denver with Melo thereafter then?

Now the argument changes huh? :comeon: That's right move those goalposts. :heh: You are the one who brought up team success which in and of itself is a silly way to judge players. It's especially silly to bring it up when a player doesn't have much team success to speak of.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Wait, people actually argued this. No one with a working brain would argue in Iverson's favor :why:

They are both in that 2nd tier, though. Only Kobe and Jordan in the first tier :ahh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how did he put up his best statistical season ever that year as well as a couple nice years in Denver with Melo thereafter then?

Now the argument changes huh? :comeon: That's right move those goalposts. :heh: You are the one who brought up team success which in and of itself is a silly way to judge players. It's especially silly to bring it up when a player doesn't have much team success to speak of.

nikka are serious. :aicmon: Everybody knew Iverson was already:flabbynsick: when went to Denver. And Melo was still into league wasn't even close to being a Suoer Star.:rudy::camby:

Melo can't even do shyt now in his prime.:childplease:

:what: @ the logic of the Denver A.I. being better than the prime Philly A.I.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u do realize that o was catogorized as a pg and a sg? :comeon:

Exactly

A.I. wasn't a true SG like Wade. So, the comparison is stupid.

A.I. played SG on offense and PG on defense. Eric Snow or Aaron Mckie defended the other team SG on defense.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka are serious. :aicmon: Everybody knew Iverson was already:flabbynsick: when went to Denver. And Melo was still into league wasn't even close to being a Suoer Star.:rudy::camby:

Melo can't even do shyt now in his prime.:childplease:

:what: @ the logic of the Denver A.I. being better than the prime Philly A.I.

So you are just gonna blatantly ignore AI having a career year in 05-06 while his team missed the playoffs. Point is you can't tell me a dude is past his prime before puts up his best season ever. You know this that's why you focused in on the Denver piece and you have totally ignored or twisted every single reference to the 05-06 season. :laff:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you are just gonna blatantly ignore AI having a career year in 05-06 while his team missed the playoffs. Point is you can't tell me a dude is past his prime before puts up his best season ever. You know this that's why you focused in on the Denver piece and you have totally ignored or twisted every single reference to the 05-06 season. :laff:

So, 05-06 season was better than his 00-01 season. Only in the Coli will dudes say some shyt like that.:heh:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, 05-06 season was better than his 00-01 season. Only in the Coli will dudes say some shyt like that.:heh:

Well seeing as how he avg more points on a better percentage and more assists I would say yes. But thats not even the point and you know this. We weren't talking about whether or not his 05 season was better than his 00 season. We were talking about him missing the playoffs in his prime. You tried to front like the 05 season came after his prime. It clearly wasn't so just stop. You aren't gonna get me to digress and fall into any of these red herring subjects you keep trying to steer the discussion towards in order to save some face. You made a poor point and it was thoroughly dismantled. Just accept it and move on let's try to do better next time. :myman:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well seeing as how he avg more poin onas better percentage and more assists I would say yes. But thats not even the point and you know this. We weren't talking about whether or not his 05 season was better than his 00 season. We were talking about him missing the playoffs in his prime. You tried to front like the 05 season came after his prime. It clearly wasn't so just stop. You aren't gonna get me to digress and fall into any of these red herring subjects you keep trying to steer the discussion towards in order to save some face. You made a poor point and it was thoroughly dismantled. Just accept it and move on let's try to do better next time. :myman:

You the one that said it was A.I. best year breh, not me. Don't back paddle now breh.:what::camby:

Iverson avg more points, steals, and 3 pt% in 00-01. Only career high he had in 05-06 was assist. Which is an indicator that he slowed down and couldn't score like he used to. So, he started passing more being slower.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You the one that said it was A.I. best year breh, not me. Don't back paddle now breh.:what::camby:

Iverson avg more points, steals, and 3 pt% in 00-01. Only career high he had in 05-06 was assist. Which is an indicator that he slowed down and couldn't score like he used to. So, he started passing more being slower.

Okay so now you just making shyt up. :wtf: You trollin me breh? :damn: got me again! :snoop:

I'm sitting here taking you seriously and you are either blatantly trolling or an idiot who doesn't know how to count. :laff: I've made my point rather thoroughly. You either aren't bright enough to get it (after all you don't know that 33 is greater than 31:dead:) or blatantly ignoring it/trolling. Either way there is no point in me continuing to entertain you. Since it's clear you don't know when to stop responding I am sure you will respond to this with more foolishness but I'm done. Have fun talking to yourself.