Prime Minister of Japan 🇯🇵 says he wants USA 🇺🇸 to continue to lead the world and not China 🇨🇳

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
In a hypothetical China vs Japan conflict with Japan being allowed to fully militarize, my money would be on Japan even today. China isn't even a fighter who rose up the ranks fighting cans, they are a fighter that built up their rep with impressive training footage, they are not battle tested at all.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Please accept? I didn’t say Japan can invade china

All I’m saying is really only two countries have shown the willingness to make military moves outside of they borders without outside help
I'm saying China can project force onto Japan while defending its border and Japan can pnly defend its border . Meaning they getting their infrastructure vaporized without a phone call to uncle Sam, begging for help promising their finest women to the USA.

250k military personally vs 2 million and the ability to touch them from long range. Im sorry. They'll be sacrificing another 10 percent of their gdp to the white man for some a cosign.

They don't even have n00k$ :mjlol:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Nobody wants china to be the world leader except china and couple of their dumb allies.

Every world problem you can imagine, china does it worse:

Air pollution? China
Corruption? China
Tracking people down? China
Racial inequality? They are sending people to concentration camps just because they are different.
Wealth inequality? One of the worst in china with more homeless people than a Venice beach.

And so on and so on.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying China can project force onto Japan while defending its border and Japan can pnly defend its border . Meaning they getting their infrastructure vaporized without a phone call to uncle Sam, begging for help promising their finest women to the USA
Yea China could do that since it’s right there but that’s a regional battle, that’s not like sending throops out the way
And really it would be a missile/drone battle versus boots on the around

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nobody wants china to be the world leader except china and couple of their dumb allies.

Air pollution? China
Corruption? China
Racial inequality? They are sending people to concentration camps just because they are different.
Wealth inequality? One of the worst in china with more homeless people than a Venice beach.

And so on and so on.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Air pollution? China
Corruption? China

And so on and so on.
Does China want to be the leader?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea China could do that since it’s right there but that’s a regional battle, that’s not like sending throops out the way
And really it would be a missile/drone battle versus boots on the around
Ok? But you see the difference. China can handle its part of the world militarily. Japan needs fiction to handle their part of the world without the white man.

They need the white man to handle their part of the world. All I'm saying.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Air pollution? China
Corruption? China

And so on and so on.
This. I think people get distracted with the size of China and how much money they generate by being the world's sweatshop

But MOST of that country ain't shyt and is filled with straight up dust and stupidity, kinda like a random Midwestern small town here

It does suck that so much land went to 3 countries (US/Russia/China) that have zero chill and always stirring some shyt up, they have enough space for everyone to be left alone

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
In a hypothetical China vs Japan conflict with Japan being allowed to fully militarize, my money would be on Japan even today. China isn't even a fighter who rose up the ranks fighting cans, they are a fighter that built up their rep with impressive training footage, they are not battle tested at all.
Of course Japan is battle 'tested' :mjlol:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
But what does being a leader mean?

I don’t think China is trying to project they own influences on people, I think they want to control they own trade routes but they not trying to bring “democracy” to anybody

I don’t think they trying to regime change anybody

Taking Taiwan is another story

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
A lot of folks haven't forgot what Japan did or tried to to do them in that entire region.

I honestly believe China would annihilate them without much struggle and damage 1v1 in an all-out, nuclear weapons on the table conflict.

Given those conditions, China would win in less than 30 minutes.

That said, Japan/U.S relations are definitely for mutual interests/benefits:
Why do yall keep mentioning nuclear weapons? Oh you mean china is just gonna nuke Japan which is a western ally? For what? What does China gain by nuking Japan? To get themselves nuked too? No country wants to use nuclear weapons right now. This is an eastern regime bluffing to make western countries fear them by threatening them with nuclear weapons. Even bum ass putin or xi jinping value their own life, or whatever kids and other relatives they have, They know if they press the red button, their days are counted.

Plus china is in deep deep crisis right now. Once the Americans/British gave their nuclear technology to Australia, the chances for chinaman to threaten the world with nuclear weapons has drastically went down.